Who would kill Adam Hunt with an arrow?
谁会用弓箭来杀亚当·亨特呢
I mean, other than you?
我是说,除你以外
A setup, maybe.
或许是想陷害我
You mean someone looking to cover up killing Hunt
你是说有人为了掩盖杀了亨特的事实
by making it look like the work of the hood?
所以把它转嫁成是兜帽男的杰作
Whoever he was, he's good.
不管他是谁,他很在行
The grouping on Hunt's chest was tight.
亨特胸口的箭伤非常密集
It's a compound bow, most likely.
用的应该是复合弓
The guy is a...
这人是个
The guy's a legitimate archer.
这人是个职业弓箭手
So someone who would be particular
那他应该会选用
about his choice of arrows.
特定的弓箭
We get an arrow, we get a bead on where he purchased them.
我们拿到他的箭,就能查到他在哪儿买的
So what are you gonna do?
所以你打算怎么办
What anyone does when they need help.
做通常人们需要帮助时候做的事
Call a cop.
报警
Quentin Lance?
昆汀·兰斯
Sign here, please.
请在这儿签名
Thanks.Thanks.
谢谢。谢谢
Lance.
兰斯
I didn't kill Adam Hunt.
我没杀亚当·亨特
You...
是你
You call me the hood. It's not a great nickname.
你叫我兜帽男,这昵称真烂
You told Commissioner Nudocerdo
你和诺多希多局长说
that you might be dealing with a copycat,
你们在对付一个冒牌货
another archer, which makes me your best bet to take him down.
另一个弓箭手,所以我是帮你扳倒他的最佳选择
But I need your help.
但我需要你的帮助
I need one of the arrows from his murder.
我要他凶器中的一支箭
Yeah, we're pretty good
我们在追踪线索上
at pulling down leads off evidence. Thanks.
是非常在行的,多谢关心
Not like I am. I can do things the police can't,
没我在行,我能做警察做不到的事
go places they won't.
去你们去不了的地方
Like I said, I don't even know who--
我说过了,我都不知道你是
If this archer doesn't stop with Adam Hunt,
如果这个弓箭手的目标不止亚当·亨特
we both have a problem.
我们都会有麻烦
Think about it.
好好考虑吧
Then call me.
考虑好打给我
Number's programmed in.
电话已经存好了
Doug. Thanks for coming.
道格,多谢你能来
Of course.
不用谢
How is the construction coming along
应用科学中心的建设
on the applied sciences center?
进展如何
Over budget and behind schedule.
预算超支并且落后于原定计划
Exactly as expected.
不出所料
Is that what you wanted to see me about?
你想见我就是为了这个吗
No.
不
Adam hunt. He was murdered last night by the vigilante.
亚当·亨特,他昨晚被治安维持者谋杀了
I read about that.
我看到新闻了
I've been concerned by the idea
我有消息称
that the vigilante might target an employee
治安维持者可能盯上我们公司的某个员工
or officer of this company.
或某个管理人员
Security red-flagged you.
你是头号危险人物
Me? Why would this guy go after me?
我,为什么他会来杀我
Well, that's a point I was hoping you could shed some light on.
这就是我想让你自己解释清楚的问题了
You got me. From what I've read,
你难倒我了,据我所知
this vigilante only goes after white-collar criminals.
这个治安维持者只盯上那些白领罪犯们
Well, let's just hope he doesn't decide to branch out.
那我们只好希望他届时不会变卦吧