Yeah? Hi. No, no, no. We were just out buying some stuff for the baby.
喂? 你好。不,不不。我们正准备出去给孩子买点东西。
What's up? Seriously. Okay. Thanks for calling.
怎么了?真的。好的。谢谢你打电话来。
What is it?
发生什么事了?
That was our lawyer. Libby rejected us as parents.
我们的律师,Libby拒绝我们做孩子的父母。
Why?
为什么?
Because we're Mexican.
因为我们是墨西哥人。
What? That's discrimination. It's illegal. We could have her arrested.
什么?为什么?那是种族歧视,这是违法的,我们可以送她进牢。
It's her baby. She can do whatever the hell she wants to with it. Damn it.
这是她的小孩,她想怎样就可以怎样该死。
No! No, you don't just toss people aside because of the color of their skin.
不! 不,你不能因为他们的肤色把别人丢在一边。
We tossed those birth mothers aside because of their appearance.
我们把那些生母抛在一边,就是因为她们的外表。
Well, that's different.
那不一样。
Why?
为什么?
Because I've read the constitution and it does not protect ugly people.
因为我读了宪法,它并不保护那些丑陋的人。
Let's not fight about it. It's over. Let's just move on to the next one.
别再为这事争了,结束了,我们可以找另外一个。
No. No, no, no. I want that woman's baby, and I'm going to get it.
不,不不不,我要那个女人的小孩,我会得到她的。
And just how are you going to go about doing that?
那你想怎么得到?
Well, first of all, I'm going to show her one of our tax returns.
首先,我要给她看我们其中一份税收。
Once she sees how much money we have, I have a hunch we're going to look a whole lot whiter.
等她知道了我们有多少钱,我有预感我们会看起来象个白人。