John! John Watson! Stamford, Mike Stamford. We were at Barts together.
约翰!约翰·华生!我是史丹佛,迈克·史丹佛,我们以前一起在巴茨医院共事。
Yes, sorry, yes, Mike. Hello.
对,抱歉,迈克。你好。
Yes, I know, I got fat.
没事,我理解,我胖了。
No, no.
没有。
I heard you were abroad somewhere getting shot at. What happened?
听说你去国外挨枪子儿了。情况如何?
I got shot.
我中了枪。
Are you still at Barts then?
你还在巴茨医院吗?
Teaching now, yeah, bright young things like we used to be. God, I hate them.
现在教书,对着一群朝气十足的小屁孩,就跟我们以前一个样。老天,我真讨厌他们。
What about you, just staying in town till you get yourself sorted?
你呢,在处理停当之前,先住在城里吗?
I can't afford London on an Army pension.
靠军队退休金没法在伦敦过日子。
Couldn't bear to be anywhere else. That's not the John Watson I know. I'm not the John Watson.
其它地方也不行,我了解你。我已经变了。
Couldn't Harry help?
没找海瑞帮忙吗?
Yeah, like that's going to happen.
这显然行不通。
I don't know, get a flat share or something?
我也不知道,那找人合租公寓之类的呢?
Come on. Who'd want me for a flatmate?
算了吧,谁愿意当我的室友?
What?
怎么了?
You're the second person to say that to me today.
今天也有个人和我这么说过。
Who was the first?
谁是第一个?
How fresh?
有多新鲜?
Just in. 67, natural causes. Used to work here. I knew him, he was nice.
刚刚送来,67岁,自然死亡。以前在这儿工作,我认识他,他人很好。
Fine. We'll start with the riding crop.
好吧。开始鞭挞吧。
So, bad day was it?
今天不太顺哈?
I need to know what bruises form in the next 20 minutes. A man's alibi depends on it. Text me.
二十分钟后告诉我尸体的瘀伤情况。某人的不在场证明就靠"他"了,发短信给我。
Listen, I was wondering. Maybe later, when you're finished...You're wearing lipstick. You weren't wearing lipstick before.
那个,我想问一下,等你工作完后...你涂了唇膏,你以前从不涂唇膏。
I refreshed it a bit.
我想换换形象。
Sorry, you were saying?
不好意思,你刚说什么?
I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee?
我是想问,你想来杯咖啡吗?
Black, two sugars, please. I'll be upstairs.
清咖啡,两块糖,麻烦了,我就在楼上。
OK.
好吧。