Hi, Aunt Cass.
嗨,凯斯姨妈。
Are you guys okay?
你们没事吧?
Tell me you're okay.
告诉我你们没事。
We're fine.
我们没事。
We're okay.
我们很好。
Oh, good. Then what were you two knuckleheads thinking?
那就好。那之前你们两个傻瓜在想什么?
For 10 years, I have done the best I could to raise you.
十年了,我已经尽全力把你俩拉扯大。
Have I been perfect?
我是个完美的家长吗?
No. Do I know anything about children?
不是。我完全了解小孩吗?
No. Should I have picked up a book on parenting? Probably!
不完全。我该再翻翻育儿手册了吗?或许该重读下了!
Where was I going with this?
我想说什么来着?
I had a point...
我本来想说...
Sorry.
对不起。
We love you, Aunt Cass.
我们爱你,凯斯姨妈。
Well, I love you, too!
我也爱你们!
I had to close up early because of you two felons.
因为你们俩,我今天不得不提前打烊。
On beat poetry night.
在垮掉一代诗歌之夜。
Stress eating.
化压力为食欲。
Because of you.
都怪你们俩。
Come on, Mochi.
来吧,摩奇。
This is really good!
真的好好吃!
You better make this up to Aunt Cass before she eats everything in the cafe.
你最好在凯斯姨妈吃光咖啡厅所有食物之前,赶紧弥补过错。
For sure.
那必须。
And I hope you learned your lesson, bonehead.
但愿你吸取教训了,笨蛋。
Absolutely.
当然了。
You're going bot fighting, aren't you?
你还要去参加机器人比赛,是不是?
There's a fight across town.
小镇那边还有一场。
If I book, I can still make it.
现在报名还能赶上。
When are you gonna start doing something with that big brain of yours?
你什么时候才能把你的脑袋瓜用在正地方?
What? Go to college like you?
干嘛?跟你一样去上大学吗?
So people can tell me stuff I already know?
好让别人教我我早就知道的东西了吗?
Unbelievable.
你真是不可理喻。
Ahh! What would mom and dad say?
啊!爸爸妈妈会怎么说你?
I don't know. They're gone.
我不知道。他们已经不在了。
They died when I was three, remember?
我三岁时他们就去世了,记得吗?
Hey! I'll take you.
嘿!我带你去。
Really?
真的吗?
I can't stop you from going, but I'm not going to let you go on your own.
我拦不住你,但我也不能让你一个人去。
Sweet.
好极了。
What are we doing at your nerd school?
我们来你的书呆子学校干嘛?
Bot-fight's that way!
机器人比赛是在那边!
Gotta grab something.
得拿点东西。
Is this gonna take long?
要很久吗?
Relax, you big baby.
放松点,我的宝贝弟弟。
We'll be in and out.
拿完东西就走。
Anyway, you've never seen my lab.
再说,你也没见过我的实验室呢。
Oh, great, I get to see your nerd lab!
好极了,终于看到你的书呆子实验室了!
Heads up!
小心!
Wooh!
哇哦!
Electro-mag suspension?
电磁悬浮吗?
Hey! Who are you?
嘿!你是谁?
Uh, I'm...
额,我是...
Go go, this is my brother Hiro.
速美子,这是我弟弟小宏。
Welcome to the nerd lab.
欢迎来到书呆子实验室。
Yeah. I've never seen electro-mag suspension on a bike before.
是啊。我从来没见过用于单车上的电磁悬浮。
Zero resistance, faster bike.
零摩擦,单车更快。
But, not fast enough, yet.
但还不够快。目前来说。