What shall we do?
我们该干嘛呢?
Nothing. I just...I really need to get drunk.
什么都干不了。我就想...我真需要借酒浇愁。
Yeah, I'd like to get drunk.
是啊,我也想借酒浇愁。
We should get drunk together then. Okay, yeah.
咱们应该一起一醉方休。是啊。
We should get so drunk that we don't know what's going on.
咱得喝得酩酊大醉,醉到发生啥都不知道了。
All right.
好。
And, turned out, 4 dead cyclists on my fault! Brilliant! Same thing I...I.T. guys! Can we? !
结果拜我所赐,4名自行车手都挂了!了不起!还有一次,我...IT部的!一起来?!
Oh dear.
天呐。
Oh my God! I didn't! I didn't!
我勒个去!不是吧!不会的!
Good morning!
早啊!
Ahhhhh!
啊啊啊啊啊!
I've made you a cup of tea.
我给你泡了杯咖啡。
Ah, thanks mom.
多谢老妈。
Mom? That's interesting!
老妈?搞没搞错啊!
Ahhhhh!
啊啊啊啊啊!