One three eight dot seven X-Ray.
138.7 X线。
12 August, 2008.1:37 a. m.
2008年8月12日,凌晨1点37分。
Too late.
太迟了。
This recording is three years old.
这份录音是三年前的。
A woman murdered in this room by her husband.
一个女人在这间房里被她丈夫杀害。
For the insurance.
为了保险金。
You were too late for her.
你来不及救她了。
Just like you were too late for your friend Jessica.
就像你来不及救你朋友洁西卡。
You were halfway around the world when she was killed.
她遇害时你在地球的另一端。
What the hell do you know about it?
你他妈到底知道什么?
It's the truth.
这是事实。
You left the government because they lied to you I never will.
你离开政府是因为他们骗了你,我永远不会。
I think all you ever wanted to do was protect people.
我认为你一直以来只是想保护他人。
It's a wire-tap recording.
这是无线窃听录音。
NSA or FISA.Government.
国安局或国外情报监视,政府的。
But you're not government.
但你不是政府的人。
No, I'm not.
的确不是。
I guess you could call me a concerned third party.
我想你可以称我为相关第三方。
You couldn't have saved this woman...or your friend.
你救不了这个女人,也救不了你朋友。
But you could have if you had have known in time.
但如果你及时知道,你就能救她们。
And that's the other thing I'm offering you, a chance to be there in time.
而这就是我能提供给你的东西,一个及时赶到的机会。
It's not too late for her.
对她来说还为时不晚。
You could help me stop what's about to happen.
你能帮我阻止将要发生的事。
The question is, will you?
问题在于你愿不愿意?
What is this place?
这是什么地方?
The decline of western civilization.
衰落的西方文明。
The city closed half its libraries.
城里一半的图书馆都关闭了。
Budget cuts.
预算紧缩。
This building was sold to a bank that I control, which promptly declared bankruptcy.
这栋楼卖给了我的一家银行之后立即宣布破产。
So the property's in a kind of limbo.
所以这里就被废弃了。
It doesn't exist.
不存在了。
Neither do you.
你也是,
I did a little digging.
我查过你。
I recognize, Mr. Reese, that there's a disparity between how much I know about you and how much you know about me.
里瑟先生,我知道我们对彼此的了解程度不对等。
I know you'll be trying to close that gap as quickly as possible.
我知道你会想要尽快缩小差距。
But I should tell you I'm a really private person.
但我想告诉你我很注重隐私。