Now do as I say or there will be consequences.
按我说的做 否则后果很严重
I'll be back at 5:00 sharp.
我五点准时回来
I'm so glad my stuff is here.
真高兴我的东西都在这里
Oh thanks.
谢谢
So that's all your stuff?
这是你全部家当吗
What do you mean?
什么意思
Is the rest in storage?
剩下的在储藏室吗
No this is all of it.
没有 就这些
I'm... not sentimental.
我不是多愁善感的人
Well it must make things easier when you have to move.
搬家时 肯定很省事
Ms. Blanchard is Ms. Swan here?
布兰切特女士 斯旺女士在吗
Hi. My name is Mr. Gold.
你好 我是戈登先生
We met briefly on your arrival.
你刚来时我们就见过了
I remember.
我记得
Good. I have a proposition for you Ms. Swan.
好 我想和你说件事 斯旺女士
I uh I need your help. I'm looking for someone.
我需要你的帮助 我在找一个人
Really? Um...
是吗
You know what? I'm gonna go jump i in the bath.
这样吧 我要去洗澡了
I have a photo.
这里有张照片
Her name is uh Ashley Boyd
她叫阿什莉·博伊德
and she's taken something quite valuable of mine.
从我这里拿走了一件非常贵重的物品
So why don't you just call the police?
那你为什么不报警呢
Because uh...
因为...
she's a confused young woman.
她就是个误入歧途的年轻女子
She's pregnant alone and scared.
还怀了孕 孤身一人 惊慌失措
I don't want to ruin this young girl's life
我不想毁了这女孩的一生
but I just want my property returned.
但又想找回我的东西
And what is it?
那是什么东西
Well one of the advantages of you not being the police is discretion.
相比警察 你的优点是比较低调
Let's just say it's a precious object and leave it at that.
姑且就称之为珍贵的物品吧
When did you see her last?
你最后一次见到她是什么时候
Last night. That's that's how I got this.
昨晚 伤口就是这么来的
It's so unlike her.
这不像她的为人
She was quite wound up
她当时非常紧张
rambling on and on about changing her life.
东拉西扯说要改变自己的生活
I have no idea what got into her.
我不知道她受了什么影响
Ms. Swan please just help me find her.
斯旺女士 请帮我找到她
My only other choice is the police
除此之外的唯一选择是找警察
and I don't think anyone wants to see that baby born in jail now do they?
我想没人愿意看到宝宝在监狱里出世吧 对吗
No of course not.
当然没有
So you'll help me then?
那你会帮我吗
I will help her.
我会帮她
Grand.
好极了
Hey Emma I was thinking we
艾玛 我在想我们...
Hey Henry. How are you?
亨利 你好吗