No, Khaleesi. You must look in his eyes always. Love comes in at the eyes.
不是这样的,卡丽熙。你必须一直看着他的眼睛。爱从眼出。
It is said that Irogenia of Lys could finish a man with nothing but her eyes.
据说里斯的爱格娜单凭眼神就能让男人完事儿。
Finish a man?
让男人完事儿?
Kings traveled across the world for a night with Irogenia.
王侯们不远万里,只为与爱格娜享一夜之欢。
Magisters sold their palaces.
总督们不惜卖掉宫殿。
Khals burned her enemies just to have her for a few hours.
卡奥们为她烧死仇敌,只求享用她几个小时。
They say a thousand men proposed to her and she refused them all.
据说曾有一千人向她求爱,而她全都拒绝了。
Well, she sounds like an interesting woman.
听上去是个挺有趣的女人。
I...I don't think that Drogo will like it with me on top.
我 ...我认为卓戈不会喜欢我骑在上面的。
You will make him like it, Khaleesi. Men want what they've never had.
您会让他喜欢的,卡丽熙。男人们总是图个新鲜。
And the Dothraki take slaves like a hound takes a bitch.
多斯拉克人操奴隶如同猎犬干母狗。
Are you a slave, Khaleesi?
难道您是奴隶吗,卡丽熙?
Then don't make love like a slave.
那就别像奴隶一样做爱。
Very good, Khaleesi.
做得很好,卡丽熙。
Out there he is the mighty Khal, but in this tent, he belongs to you.
在外面,他是强大的卡奥。但在这帐篷里,他是属于您的。
I I don't think that this is the Dothraki way.
我觉得这不是多斯拉克人的风格。
If he wanted the Dothraki way, why did he marry you?
如果他想要多斯拉克风格,还娶你干什么?