Don't worry you're safe with me.
有我在,你不用怕。
I'll get you!
我要抓住你!
Arya! Ow!
艾莉亚!好痛!
What are you doing here? Go away.
你们来这里做什么?走开。
Your sister? And who are you, boy? Mycah, my Lord.
这是你妹妹?你又是谁,小子?我叫米凯,大人。
He the butcher's boy. He's my friend.
他是屠夫的学徒。他是我朋友。
A butcher's boy who wants to be a Knight, eh?
杀猪小弟也想当骑士,是吗?
Pick up your sword, butcher's boy. Let's see how good you are.
屠夫小弟,把你的剑捡起来。咱们来瞧瞧你够不够格。
She asked me to, my Lord. She asked me to.
是她逼我这么做的,大人。是她逼我的。
I'm your prince, not your lord, and I said pick up your sword.
你应该称我王子殿下,而不是大人。我让你把剑捡起来。
It's not a sword, my prince. It's only a stick. And you're not a Knight. Only a butcher's boy.
王子殿下,这不是剑,只是根棍子罢了。你也根本不是骑士,只不过是个杀猪小弟。
That was my lady's sister you were hitting, do you know that?
刚才你打的是我未婚妻的妹妹,知道吗?
Stop it! Arya, stay out of this.
住手!艾莉亚,你别插手。
I won't hurt him...Much.
我不会把他伤得...太厉害。
Arya! Filthy little bitch!
艾莉亚!你个肮脏的小贱人!
No no, stop it, stop it, both of you. You're spoiling it. You're spoiling everything!
住手,你们都不要打了。你把事情搞砸了,统统都搞砸了!
I'll gut you, you little cunt!
我要捅死你,小婊子!
Arya! Nymeria! Arya! Nymeria!
艾莉亚!娜梅莉亚!艾莉亚!娜梅莉亚!
No. No. Please don't. Arya, leave him alone.
不。不,求你不要伤害我。艾莉亚,别欺负他。
My prince, my poor prince, look what they did to you.
我的王子,可怜的王子,看看他们都做了什么啊。
Stay here, I'll go back to the inn and bring help.
你别动,我这就回旅馆找人来帮忙。
Then go! Don't touch me.
那就滚吧!还有,不准碰我。