He Is Just Not That Into You,《他其实没那么喜欢你》
A:Conor Barry.
甲:我是考纳班瑞。
B:Hi, it's Mary at the Blade. I'm looking at your new ad and I love it.
乙:嗨,我是布诋德公司的玛丽。我在看你的新广告,我很喜欢它。
A:Really? You don't think the muscle T is too much?
甲:真的吗?你不觉得T形的肌肉太夸张了吗?
B:I think the shirt you're wearing now is probably more you.
乙:我觉得你现在穿的村衫可能更衬你。
A:What, you here?
甲:什么?你在这儿?
B:I'm sitting right in front of you.
乙:我就生在你面前。
A:Wow, this is you. Mary.
甲:哇,这就是你啊,玛丽。
B:It,s me. I'm me. Should I...?
乙:是我。就是我。我能…?
A:Please. Please.
甲:请便,请便。
B:Okay. Talk to you in a minute.
乙:好的,一会再聊。
A:See you in a second. Hey.
甲:待会儿见。嘿。
B:Hi.
乙:嗨。
A:How are you?
甲:你好啊。
B:It's nice to finally meet you.
乙:很高兴终于见到你了。
A:Me too.
甲:我也是。
B:In person.
乙:面对面的。
A:This is a pleasant surprise. You...
甲:这真是个谕快的惊喜,你…
B:What?
乙:什么?
A:I don't know. Not what I expected.
甲:我不知道。跟我想象中的不一样。
B:My voice doesn't match my face?
乙:我的声音和我的脸不匹配吗?
A:Your voice does not match your face in a good way.
甲:你的声音没能很好地衬出你漂亮的脸蛋。