It was, for you, just a one night thing. But you were much more to me. Just so you know.
对你来说,那只是一夜激情。对我来说却远远不止,正如你知道那样。
I don't care what they say. I know what you meant for me that day.
我不介意别人怎样说,我知道那晚的你对我的意义。
I just want another try, I just want another night.
我只想再来一次,我只想再与你一夜缠绵。
Even if it doesn't seem quite right.
即使这样做看起来有些不对。
You meant, for me, much more than anyone I've met before.
但你对我来说,要比我遇见的任何人都重要。
One single night with you, little Jesse. Is worth a thousand with anybody.
和你共度的一夜啊,小杰西。比得上和他人的一千个夜晚。
I have no bitterness, my sweet. I'll never forget this one night thing.
我没有苦痛,亲爱的。我永远不会忘记这一夜缠绵。
Even tomorrow, in other arms. My heart will stay yours until I die.
即使明天我在他人怀中。我的心还会随你而去,直到生命尽头。
Let me sing you a waltz. Out of nowhere. Out of my blues.
让我为你唱一首华尔兹。莫名而来,从我的心底。
Let me sing you a waltz. About this lovely one night stand.
让我为你唱一首华尔兹。唱那可爱的一夜情缘 .
No! One more, one more! Please, please. Come on! Please, please. - No! No no...It was our deal.
不要停!再来一首!拜托了!求你了。-不行,我们说好了的。
One...One song. No, no, no...You can have your tea and then...
一首,就一首。别,别...你可以喝完你的茶再...