You're a Weaver.
你用的是韦佛式(射姿)。
I took you for an isosceles guy.
我以为你会用等腰式(射姿)。
I have a rotator cuff issue, so I have to use the Weaver stance.
我的肩袖有伤,所以得用韦佛式射姿。
You are tight.
你肌肉太紧绷了。
I got stabbed when I was a cop.
我当警察时被刺伤过。
Yeah, I got stabbed in the third grade with a number two pencil.
我三年级时被人用二号铅笔捅伤过,
Thought I was gonna get lead poisoning.
还以为要铅中毒了呢。
Uh, no lead in pencils; it's graphite.
铅笔不含铅,那是石墨。
See if that helps with the recoil.
看这样对克服后坐力有没有帮助。
That was better.
确实好多了。
You come all the way down here to teach me how to shoot?
你跑到这来就是为了教我射击吗?
No. Jack sent me down here to find out what you know about gardening.
不,杰克让我来问问你对园艺了解多少。
So, Lecter gave you the all-clear.
莱克特认为你没事了。
Therapy might work on you after all.
也许心理疗法对你还是起作用的。
Therapy is an acquired taste which I have yet to acquire.
心理疗法是我还未养成的兴趣。
But, uh, it served your purpose.
不过它能满足你的要求。
I'm back in the field.
我可以回来出外勤了。
Local police found tire tracks on a hidden service road and some small animal traps in the surrounding area.
本地警察发现一条隐蔽的便道上有轮胎痕迹,周围区域布有诱捕小动物的陷阱。
He wanted to keep his crop undisturbed.
他希望自己的作物不受外界干扰。
The only thing missing is the scarecrow.
就差放个稻草人了。