You must be allergic.
你肯定是过敏。
Certainly looking fierce today, sweetheart.
你今天还真是犀利啊,甜心。
Unfortunately, we hired you to sell this stuff, not scare off the customers.
很可惜,我们雇你来是让你卖这些东西,不是让你把顾客吓跑的。
Lady over there's been waiting 15 minutes for a makeover.
那边的女士等化妆等了15分钟了。
Now put on a smile and snap to it, will you?
现在带上笑脸,开始干活,行吗?
Okay, this day job thing, not really working out.
好吧,这种正职,我受不了。
Sorry, Sam.
抱歉,萨姆。
You need an identity.
你需要一个身份。
And you need to trust the machine.
而且你得信任机器。
Wait, the machine put me in this silly-ass job?
等等,是机器安排我干这傻逼工作的?
It's the only way to keep you alive and off Samaritan's radar.
只有这样才能保住你的命,不被撒马利亚人发现。
For what it's worth, I really like the new look.
不管怎样,我好喜欢你的新形象。
You're definitely an autumn.
你绝配秋色系。
I could stab you with my stiletto.
信不信我拿我的细高跟鞋捅死你。
Enough already.
见好就收啊。
Now when are we getting new numbers?
我们什么时候能够收到新号码?
Keep it down.
小声点。
The machine has its reasons.
机器行事自有道理。
Stay in character.
扮好自己的角色。
Follow the calendar on the phone I gave you.
照着我给你的手机上的日程行事。
Check Angler.
查查"愿者上钩"。
Maybe find a match.
也许能找到配对。
A match?
配对?
As in a date?
像约会对象?
Make it look good.
扮漂亮点。
But for now, I need you to make me look good.
不过现在,我要你先把我扮漂亮点。
New job interview.
新工作面试。
Just promise me John's a barista.
向我保证约翰是个咖啡师。