So you think that's proof that there's a curse?
而你认为这点证明了诅咒的存在
Yes but I know it's not enough.
是的 但我知道这还不足以说服你
I'm looking for more.
我还在找更多的证据
So Henry look I asked you this once before and you said you'd think about it.
亨利 听着 我曾问过你而你说你会好好想答案
Why do you think it's so important that this is real?
为什么你觉故事的真实性这么重要呢
It just is.
就是很重要
All right well...
好吧
Keep thinking about that answer Henry
继续思考答案吧 亨利
cause I think there's something buried there.
我觉得有更深层的原因等待挖掘
A tie?
领带
You know you don't have to dress a woman as a man to give her authority.
你要给女人授予职权也不必让她打扮成男人
So you think you can get people to do what you want in that red coat?
你觉得你能穿着那件红外套 让人按你的要求行事吗
I'm getting you to do what I want right now.
我现在就在让你按我要求行事
Well at least wear the badge. Go on. Take it.
好吧 至少带上警徽吧 拿着
If you really want to be a part of this community
如果你真想融入这个社区
You have to make it official.
就得正式点
Everyone step back please. Is that a crater?
大家请往后站 那是个陨石坑吗
No there were tunnels uh old mines.
不是 里面是隧道 旧矿井
Something collapsed.
应该是哪里塌了
Sheriff set up a police perimeter.
警长 把警戒线拉起来
Marco why don't you help with the fire department?
马可 你去帮帮消防部门好吗
Ms. Swan this is now official town business.
斯旺女士 镇政府现在起接手此事
You're free to go.
你可以离开了
Well actually I work for the town now.
事实上 我现在正效力于镇政府
She's my new deputy.
她是我新认命的副警长
They say the Mayor's always last to know.
他们说镇长总是最后一个知道的
It's in my budget.
这在我的预算内
Indeed.
确实
Deputy why don't you make yourself useful and help with crowd control?
副警长 你为什么不帮忙维持治安好让自己派点用场呢
We've always known this area was honeycombed with old mining tunnels but fear not.
我们都知道 这里一直布满了旧矿道 但是你们不用害怕
I'm going to undertake a project to make this area safe
我会实施一个计划 以确保这里安全
to rehabilitate it into city use.
并将这里改造成城市的一部分
We will bulldoze it collapse it pave it.
我们会推平这里 并在原址铺路
Pave it? What if there's something down there?
铺路 如果下面有东西怎么办
Henry what are you doing here?
亨利 你在这里干什么
What's down there? Nothing. Now step back.
下面有什么 什么也没 往后退
In fact everyone please please step back. Thank you.
所有人 请往后退 谢谢合作
What was that?
那是什么
Henry enough.
亨利 够了
Listen this is a safety issue. Wait in the car.
听好 这是安全问题 去车里等着
Deputy Swan Sheriff cordon off the area.
斯旺副警长 警长 在这拉起警戒线