Oh, come on! Go, go, go, go!
拜托!快点!快走!
Move it! Come on!
快下去!快点!
Come on! The window!
快点儿!去窗户那里!
Suck it in! Baymax!
快挤过去!大白!
Hiro?
小宏?
Come on, let's get out of here. Go! Hurry!
快,咱们快离开这儿。走!快点!
All right, let me get this straight.
好吧,让我先搞清楚。
A man in a kabuki mask attacked you, with an army of miniature flying robots.
一个戴着歌舞伎面具的男人追杀你们,他还有一支微型飞行机器人大军。
Microbots.
是“微型机器人”。
Microbots.
微型机器人。
Yeah. He was controlling them telepathically with a neurocranial transmitter.
对。他利用神经传递器通过心灵感应来控制它们。
So, Mr. Kabuki was using esp to attack you and balloon man.
也就是说,这位歌舞伎先生是在用超能力来追杀你和气球人。
Did you file a report when your flying robots were stolen?
你的飞行机器人被偷时你没来备案吗?
No. I thought they were all destroyed.
没。我以为它们已经烧毁了。
Look, I know it sounds crazy, but Baymax was there, too.
我知道这听着挺扯的,不过当时大白也在。
Tell him.
和他讲讲。
Yes, officer.
是的,警官。
He's telling the...tru-...
他说的是真...
What the...What's wrong with you?
你这是...怎么了?
Low battery.
电量低。
Try to keep it together.
你得挺住。
I'm healthcare, your personal Baymax companion.
我是大白,你的私人医疗保健伙伴。
Kid, how about we call your parents, and get them down here?
孩子,不如我给你父母打个电话,叫他们来一趟好了?
What?
什么?
Write your name and number down on this piece of paper, and we can...
把你的姓名和电话写在这儿,这样我们就可以...
I've gotta get you home to your charging station.
我得把你弄回家,放到充电座上。
Can you walk?
你还能走吗?
I will scan you now.
我将对你进行扫描。
Scan complete.
扫描完毕。
Healthcare.
医疗保健。