Tadashi was in excellent health.
阿正身体很好啊。
With a proper diet and exercise, he should have lived a long life.
合理饮食而且注重锻炼,应该活得很久才对。
Yeah, he should have.
是啊,本该是的。
But there was a fire and...Now, he's gone.
可是一场大火...现在,他已经不在了。
Tadashi is here.
阿正在这里。
No.
不。
People keep saying he's not really gone.
人们总是说他没有真的离开,
As long as we remember him.
只要我们还想着他。
It still hurts.
就还是会疼。
I see no evidence of physical injury.
你的身体上未发现有损伤。
It's a different kind of hurt.
那是另一种疼。
You are my patient.
你是我的患者。
I would like to help.
我愿意帮忙。
You can't fix this one, buddy.
这个你治不了,伙计。
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
I am downloading a database on personal loss.
我在下载治疗失去亲人伤痛的数据。
Database downloaded.
数据库下载完毕。
Treatments include contact with friends and loved ones.
治疗方法包括联系你的亲朋好友。
I am contacting them now.
我正在联系他们。
No, no, no! I...Don't do that.
别!别!别联系他们。
Your friends have been contacted.
已联系你的朋友。
Unbelievable.
真是的。
Now, what are you doing?
你这是干嘛?
Other treatments include compassion and physical reassurance.
其它治疗包括同情和肢体抚慰。
I'm okay. Really.
我没事。真的。
You will be all right.
会好起来的。
There, there.
好了,好了。
Thanks, Baymax.
谢谢,大白。
I am sorry about the fire.
关于火灾的事我很遗憾。
It's okay. It was an accident.
没事。那是个意外。
Unless...Unless it wasn't.
除非...除非那不是意外。
At the showcase, that guy in the mask stole my microbots.
在作品展上,那个戴面具的家伙偷走我的微型机器人,
And...And then set the fire to cover his tracks.
然后放火来掩人耳目。
He's responsible for Tadashi.
他该对阿正的死负责。
We gotta catch that guy.
我们得去抓住那家伙。
It's alive! It's alive, it's alive! It's alive!
它是活的!它是活的,它是活的!它是活的!
If we're gonna catch that guy, you need some upgrades.
要想抓住他,你得升升级。
Will apprehending the man in the mask improve your emotional state?
抓住那个戴面具的男人会改善你的情绪状态吗?
Absolutely.
当然会。
Let's work on your moves.
先改进一下你的身手。
Now, let's take care of this.
现在,来处理一下这里。