Henry look this has to stop for your own good.
亨利 为了你自己 快停止这些想法
You gotta wake up.
你该清醒了
This nonsense must end.
别再说这些胡话了
I don't know
不知道
Two of 'em.
两个M
Get it yet?
现在知道了
Yes and I am completely mortified.
是的 好丢人啊
I almost hanged on my own name.
我差点就吊死在自己名字上了
Don't worry. I would never have let you hang.
别担心 我不会让你被吊死的
I would have added toes a hat maybe a horse.
再画上脚趾 帽子 也许再画匹马
Is this a game you played a lot uh before?
这是你以前经常玩的游戏吗
I don't know.
我不知道
It'll come back.
你会记起来的
They're sending you home in a week.
一周后医生们就会让你回家了
They have to think you're progressing don't they?
他们得确保你在恢复 不是吗
Physically.
身体上的康复
Well you're making new memories just fine.
你有些新回忆也挺不错
Maybe I'll like these better.
也许我会更喜欢新的
Okay. Play again?
好吧 再玩一次吧
Can I guess too?
我也能参加吗
Mrs. Nolan. I thought...
诺兰太太 我以为
Oh it's noon already. I didn't realize. I should go.
都没意识到已经中午了 我该走了
Good day Ms. Blanchard.
日安 布兰切特女士
Honey I brought more pictures.
亲爱的 我又带了照片来
Maybe they'll jog something.
也许能帮你想到点什么
It's our old dog Ajax.
这是我们养的狗 埃阿斯
Remember?
记得吗
Yeah. Yeah Ajax.
记得 埃阿斯
Oh I am the worst person in the world.
我是这世上最坏的女人了
Really? In the whole world?
真的 全世界吗
If Kathryn was horrible it'd be easier
如果凯思琳令人讨厌 那还容易些
but she's so... nice.
但她... 人这么好
And what exactly would be easier?
又有什么事会变得容易些
Nothing.
没有
Nothing's a good idea. You're smart.
没有就对了 你是聪明人
You know not to get involved with a married guy.
别和已婚男人扯上关系
It's not worth the heartache. Trust me.
这事不值得你伤心 相信我
I'll get it.
我去开
Kid what happened? Come on.
孩子 怎么了 快进来
Archie? Archie!
阿奇 阿奇
What did you do?
你做了什么
You told me not to take the fantasy away.
你让我不要破坏他的幻想
You told me it would devastate him.
你说这样会毁了他
When a course of therapy stops working you just adjust it.
当治疗不起作用时 你就该做出调整