It is her? Did she threaten you?
是因为她吗 她威胁你了
What could be strong enough to drown out your own conscience?
到底是什么能令你埋没自己的良知
I do not need to defend my professional decisions to you okay?
我没必要向你解释我的专业决定
Hello Madam Mayor. Nice work.
你好 镇长阁下 干得漂亮
Are you with him?
你和他在一起吗
Yes I'm with Dr. Hopper and guess what?
对 我和和普医生在一起 猜怎么着
You left your fingerprints all over him when you tried
他身边都是你留下的证据 就在你试图
Not him. Henry. Is he with you?
不是他 是亨利 他和你在一起吗
I dropped Henry at your office an hour ago.
一小时前 我把亨利送你办公室了
Well he's not here.
他不在这里
I don't know where he is.
我不知道他去哪了
I do.
我知道
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
And the names?
名字呢
To whom did these treasures belong?
这些财产拥有者的名字
Go thread for your favor.
拿着细线去领你的奖励吧
Thank you. You can go.
多谢 你可以走了
But you want something else don't you?
但你还想要其他的 对吧
Something with...
某样...
magic?
有魔法的东西
Every year I'm stuck in that damn wagon...
每年 我都被困在该死的马车里
and I I want to be free.
我想获得自由
I want to I want to be someone else
我想要 我想要改变自己
but... something keeps holding me back.
但是总有事阻碍我
Something or someone?
是某事 还是某人
It's my parents.
是我的父母
Then I have exactly what you need.
我正好有你需要的东西
This will set you free.
这个会让你获得自由
Pour it. Sprinkle it.
全泼出来 或是洒一点
Put it in their curds and whey.
或是加在他们的奶油点心里
Anything will work.
怎样都可以
Ah! But you have nothing more to give to me.
但是你没别的东西给我
Tell you what.
这样吧
After the potion has... done its work...
等这个药剂 生效以后
Leave them where they are
把他们留在原地