特里,很高兴见到你
Yeah. Always had good timing.
你总是适时出现
Mike, you're a sight.
迈克,见到你我也很高兴
Tom. How are the boys? They're good.
汤姆,那些孩子怎么样了。挺好的
You're a long way from home.
很久没你们的消息了
Last word was the 7th Mass was holding tight outside of Wilmington.
最后的消息是,第七团坚守在威明顿市外围
Yeah, we were.
那是过去了
The 7th Mass is gone.
七团已经没了
It's gone?
没了
Yeah. Game's changed.
是啊,战争格局变了
Skitters hit us, and they hit us hard.
突袭者袭击了我们,损失惨重
They're coming this way next.
它们下一站会来这里
Phillips, my second-in-command, he -he grabbed his daughter Megan
我的副官菲利普斯,他抓住了自己的女儿梅根
and tried to pull her back,
想把她拖回来
but another Skitter came up behind him, and...
但另一只突袭者窜到他背后...
anyway...
不管怎么样...
Once they had all our kids, the Mechs just opened up.
一旦它们抢走所有孩子,械甲怪就开始进攻
And I... I just ran.
接着我...我就跑了
I'm never gonna forgive myself, but that's just what I did.
我永远不会原谅自己,但我还是那样做了
Terry, what else could you do?
特里,除此之外你还能做什么
A thousand things, probably, but thanks.
除了感谢,还有许多事可做
How many of you got away?
你们有多少人跑出来了
Eight fighters, half a dozen civilians.
八名战士,六名平民
And we just kept moving until we holed up at a farm right here
我们一直在转移,直到我们躲进了这个农场
Secluded, in a valley, hills on three sides.
在一个三面环山的山谷里,很隐秘
Skitters have already swept the area twice,
突袭者已经两度洗劫了那个区域
so we think we're in the clear for a while.
因此我们觉得可以躲一阵子
Why do you think they're coming this way?
你为什么觉得它们会来这里
Re-established contact with Porter last week.
上周我们和波特取得了联系
He thinks the Aliens are stepping up construction on their structures, looking for slave labor.
他认为外星人正加紧建设它们的设施,急着找奴隶
Skitters have been sweeping through here and here.
突袭者已经扫荡过这里和这里
Right this way. Yeah.
正是来这里的方向。对
We've been seeing small patrols one Skitter, one Mech.
我们见过小型侦查队,一只突袭者,一只械甲怪
Pattern's been to I.D. a target, come back full force.
他们确定目标后会带上大部队卷土重来
What are our orders?
我们的命令是什么
Regroup. The 3rd Mass is right here.
重新整合,第三团在这里
That is...right in between us and the last attack.
那地方...位于上次袭击地和这里之间
And they're running light on fighters and ammo.
他们人员和弹药都不足
There's no way they're gonna survive an attack on their own.
仅靠自己的力量,他们挺不过再次被袭
Porter has ordered them to join up with you.
波特命令他们加入你们
Now, you're to hold this position until they arrive,
现在,在他们到达之前你们原地待命
and then everybody pulls out together.
之后和他们一起撤退
How long?
还有多久
I'd say 72 hours, give or take.
差不多72小时吧
That's a long time to sit tight with a Skitter attack coming our way.
突袭者很快就打过来了,我们等不了这么久
Yeah, that's how Porter sees it, too.
波特也是这么想的
So you're supposed to send anyone under 20 ahead with me.
所以你们要让20岁以下的孩子都先跟我走
With you? Yeah.
跟你先走?是的
Be safer at the farm, and if you do have to engage,
在农场安全些,如果你们真要开战
you won't have to worry about the kids.
至少就不用担心孩子们了
After the 3rd rendezvouses with you here,
你们在第三个集合点汇合后
you're to meet us there, and we'll just find everybody a new place to live.
一起去那儿找我们,我们会给大家安排好新的容身之处
I hear what you're saying, and I appreciate the threat,
听完你说的,我很感激你的"危言"
but I'm not ready to give my kids up.
但我不会让我儿子跟你走
I'm just conveying the order.
我只是过来传话的
All right. Mike, we need to double up on perimeter security.
好了,迈克,我们得加强周边的安全
Dai. Bike recon. On it.
戴,骑车侦察,那我走了
You need to talk to the parents, start preparing them, just in case.
你得和家长们谈谈,让他们有所准备,以防万一
I don't think anybody's gonna go for this.
我觉得没人会同意这么做
I'm not dragging anybody's kid away yet.
我现在不会强迫孩子离开
But if our patrols tell us an attack is imminent, a head start could save lives.
但如果巡逻队发现它们就要打过来了,提前准备可以拯救不少人
You might try explaining that to these people.
你把这点跟他们解释清楚
I'm not exactly impartial.
我做不到绝对的公正
Which is exactly why you're the right one to do it.
所以我派你去跟他们说