Try to catch snowflakes on your tongue.
试着用你的舌头接住雪花,
It's fun.
真有趣!
Mmm. Needs sugar.
嗯,需要来点儿糖。
It's too early.
这太早了。
I never eat December snowflakes.
我从未尝过12月的雪花,
I always wait until January.
我总是等到一月份再尝。
They sure look ripe to me.
对我而言它们已经够熟了。
You think you're so smart with that blanket.
你觉得自己拿着那条毯子很聪明。
What are you going to do with it when you grow up?
但是等你长大了怎么办呢?
Maybe I'll make it into a sport coat.
也许我会把它做成一件运动服。
I think you have a customer.
我觉得你有顾客来了。
May I help you?
我能为你做些什么呢?
I am in sad shape.
我的情况很糟糕。
Wait a minute.
等会儿。
Before we begin, I must ask that you pay in advance.
在我们开始前,我需要你提前付款,
Five cents, please.
请付5美分。
Boy, what a sound!
噢,多么美妙的声音!
How I love that beautiful sound of cold, hard, cash, that beautiful, beautiful sound.
我多么喜欢这冰冷硬实的钱啊,美妙极了的声音。
Nickels, nickels, nickels. That beautiful sound of plunking nickels.
镍币,镍币,镍币。砰砰作响的美妙声音。
All right now, what seems to be your trouble?
好了,你有什么问题?
I feel depressed, I know I should be happy but I'm not.
我感觉很低落,我知道我应该开心,但是我做不到。
Well, as they say on TV, the mere fact that you realize you need help indicates that you are not too far gone.
好吧,就像电视里说的那样,不争的事实是你能意识到自己需要帮助,那就表明你还不是无药可治。
I think we better pinpoint your fears.
我觉得我们最好查明你的恐惧是什么。
If we can find out what you're afraid of, we can label it.
如果我们能找出你害怕的东西,我们就可以把它归类。
Are you afraid of responsibility?
你害怕责任吗?
If you are, then you have hypengyophobia.
如果是的话,你有责任恐惧症。
I don't think that's quite it.
我觉得不是。
How about cats?
猫呢?
If you're afraid of cats, you have ailurophasia.
如果你怕猫的话,你就有猫恐症。
Well, sort of, but I'm not sure.
嗯,有点儿吧,但是我不确定。
Are you afraid of staircases?
你害怕台阶吗?
If you are, then you have climacophobia.
如果是的话,你就有恐楼梯症。
Maybe you have thalassophobia.
也许你有海洋恐惧症,
This is a fear of the ocean.
它会让人惧怕海洋。
Or gephyrophobia, which is the fear of crossing bridges.
或者是过桥恐惧症,就是害怕过桥。
Or maybe you have pantophobia.
或者你有范恐惧症。
Do you think you have pantophobia?
你觉得自己有泛恐惧症吗?
What's pantophobia?
什么是泛恐惧症?
The fear of everything.
害怕所有事物。
That's it!
就是这个!