Eyewitnesses contend that numerous lives would have been lost
目击者称如果不是治安维持着及时介入
if not for the timely intervention of the vigilante.
将会有无数人丧生
But these were not the actions of a vigilante.
但这并不是治安维持者的行径
What's been described are the actions of a hero.
而应称之为英雄之举
What's got you all smiley?
你有什么可美滋滋的
Your new club's a briquette.
你的新店现在就像个煤球
It was under construction before.
之前就在装修了
Now it's more under construction.
再装修下也无妨
Good morning.
早上好
Sharp suit, mom!
衣服不错,妈妈
Not used to seeing you without your bedroom wrapped around you.
看到你没窝在卧室里,真不习惯啊
Well, I could hardly go to the office in my pajamas.
穿着睡衣怎么去公司呢
I'm taking Walter's position at the office.
我接替沃尔特的职位
What changed your mind?
是什么改变了你的注意
Not what. Who.
不是什么,而是谁
My daughter. My family.
我的女儿,我的家人
And I promise you, Walter will get back to us.
我向你们保证,沃尔特一定会回来的
I will keep looking for him and I will find him.
直到找到他为止否则决不放弃
And I'll see you for dinner.
晚餐见
What?
怎么了
Just feeling the whiplash.
只是觉得不可思议
She went from shut-in to chairman pretty fast.
她这么快就从走出阴影,重整旗鼓了
Sounds like you got through to her.
看样子是你的劝解起作用了
Yeah, I guess.
我想是吧
It'll just be for a few months.
只是几个月
My mom, she's taking it so hard.
我妈妈很难接受这个事实
Whatever you have to do to take care of your family.
无论怎样你都要照顾好你的家人
Before I forget... My brother's badge.
怕我忘了,我哥哥的徽章
My mom was hoping
我妈妈希望
Maybe you could find a way to get it to, you know...him.
也许你能有办法把这个交给,他
As a thank you. I don't care what anyone has to say.
作为感谢,我不在乎别人怎么说
He really is a guardian angel.
他真的是一个守护天使
I'll find a way to get it to him.
我会想办法转交给他的
I'm going to miss you.
我会想你的
Yeah.
好吧