戴克·肖
British Special Forces assassin.
英国特种部队的杀手
The kind of unique asset...
他就是那种特别的资产
that no government would ever admit to employing.
所有政府都不会承认曾经雇佣过他
Black Ops boys.
黑色行动的小伙子们
Worse. They created a monster.
更糟,他们创造了个怪物
They felt Shaw was a necessary evil until eventually...
先前他们认为肖是有必要存在的恶魔,直到后来
they decided he was unnecessary.
他们觉得他是不必要的了
The powers that be, felt that he knew just a little bit too much.
那些领导者们觉得他知道得有点太多了
The asset became a liability.
资产变成了负担
So they sent in 20 elite operatives to retire him.
所以他们派出了二十个精英杀手解决他
And they missed.
而他们失败了
That was 6 years ago and Shaw's been a ghost ever since.
那已经是六年前了,在那之后肖就销声匿迹了
Until now.
直到现在
How do I find him?
我要怎样才能找到他
The official answer is: you don't.
官方回答是,不要去找他
He killed Han.
他杀了韩
Almost killed my family.
还差点杀了我家人
He also tried to put me in a body bag, too.
他也差点把我装进了裹尸袋里
Which is why when I get out,
所以等我出院后
I'm gonna put a hurt on him so bad...
一定要狠狠收拾他
he's gonna wish his mother had kept her legs closed.
让他后悔自己来到了这个世界上
But until then, my official answer to you...
但是在那之前,我给你的官方回答是
is stand down.
什么都不要做
Now you know I can't do that.
你知道我做不到的
I do know you, Dom.
我确实了解你,多姆
Which is why now I give you a brother to brother answer.
所以作为兄弟我要给你这个答案
You do whatever it is you gotta do.
做你想做的
When you find that sumbitch...
等你找到那个狗娘养的
Just do me one favor.
帮我一个忙
What's that?
什么
Don't miss.
别失手了
Thank you so much for letting us stay, Mando.
谢谢你收留我们,曼多
I hope it's not a problem.
希望不会给你带来麻烦
Listen, Dom needed a safe delivered to Rio in two days.
如果是多姆要在两天后被安全送到里约
That was a problem.
那才叫麻烦
Hosting his family in the Dominican Republic,
而在多米尼加共和国招待他的家人
that is vacation.
简直就像是在度假
Anyone messes with you here...
如果有什么人在这里找你们麻烦
they're messing with the entire country.
那他就是在跟整个国家作对
You'll be safe.
你们会很安全的
Yeah, they're here. I picked them up myself at the airport.
是,他们在这里,我亲自去机场把他们接来了
Hold on. Your brother.
等下,你哥哥找你
Dom.
多姆
Yeah, Mia, it's me.
嗯,米娅,是我
How's it going there?
你那边怎么样了
We're at Mando's. This place is like a fortress.
我们在曼多家,这地方就像座堡垒
You should see Brian. He's in full FBI mode.
你真该见见布莱恩,他完全就开启了联邦调查局模式
He built a surveillance hub in Mando's garage and everything.
他在曼多的车库里建了个监控中心什么的
What about you? Did you find out who's after us?
你呢,找到找我们麻烦的人了吗
Looks like the sins of London have followed us home.
在伦敦种下的恶果似乎跟过来了
How did Buster take the news?
那个臭小子知道好消息了有什么反应
I can't tell him.
我不能告诉他
If he knew about the baby, he'd stay here with us.
如果他知道孩子的事,他就会跟我们一起待在这里
And with all that's going on, you're gonna need him by your side.
Just watch out for him. Keep him safe.
好好看着他,保证他的安全
And come home together.
然后一起回家来
Tell Brian I'll see him in LA in two days.
告诉布莱恩两天后在洛杉矶见
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
Tokyo.
东京
I'm bringing Han home.
我要把韩带回家
Authorities are still trying to determine...
当局仍在努力调查
the motive behind this daring attack here at the office...
不到三十六小时前
of the US Diplomatic Security Service in downtown Los Angeles...
对位于洛杉矶市中心的
less than 36 hours ago.
美国外交安全局的攻击的动机
Facts are still coming in...
证据仍在收集当中
but what is known is the
但可以确定的是
suspect entered the building's 4th floor...
嫌疑人进了大楼的第四层
Hey.
嘿
You okay? Yeah.
你还好吗 嗯