原声文本:
I...
我...
You lied to us.
你骗了我们
How could you not tell us you're experiencing dizzy spells?
怎么不告诉我们你有阵发性晕眩呢
We're your doctors.
我们是你的医生
God knows what's going on inside your body.
天知道你身体内到底怎么了
Your cells are in a constant state of flux.
你的细胞处在不断变化当中
You could be experiencing cardiopulmonary failure
你有可能会心肺衰竭
or a transient ischemic attack.
或者短暂性脑缺血
Mini stroke. Probably not.
小中风,也可能不会
You of all people should know that in science, we share.
在所有人当中你应该知道,科学要共享
We do not keep secrets.
我们之间不能有秘密
Wow... I haven't seen anyone make her that angry since Ronnie.
除了罗尼,还没有别人让她这么生气
Ronnie was Caitlin's fiance?
罗尼是凯特琳的未婚夫吗
The one that died the night of the accelerator explosion?
加速器爆炸那晚死的那个吗
Yeah. He is...
是的,他...
missed.
失踪了
Now...
现在...
Let's figure out why this is happening to you.
我们看看你身上到底发生了什么
We're all set.
我们都准备好了
A little padding. Just in case.
做点预防措施,以防万一
Yeah.
好
You're sure about this, Cisco?
你确定要这样做吗,西斯科
Most home treadmills have a maximum speed of about
大多数家用跑步机最大速度
12 miles per hour.
只能达到每小时12英里
This one has been Cisco'ed. Trust me.
这个被西斯科改造了,相信我
It can handle your speed.
它能承受你的速度
Okay.
好的
Heart rate, blood pressure, nerve conduction all normal.
心跳,血压,神经传导都很正常
For Barry.
对巴里来说
Brainwave function within standard limits.
脑电波在标准限度内活动
I told you the treadmill could take it.
我说过这台跑步机可以承受的
Caitlin.
凯特琳
Look at the glucose levels.
看他的血糖值
Oh, my god. Of course.
天哪,这就说得通了
Right? It was so obvious.
对吧?这么明显
Glucose levels. Barry!
血糖值,巴里
We think we know why you keep
我们知道你为什么经常...
passing out.
晕倒了
Barry!
巴里