原声文本:
Where's Barry?
巴里去哪里了
Taking a shower.
在洗澡
At three o'clock in the afternoon?
下午三点洗澡吗
If I go up those stairs, am I gonna see Barry Allen?
如果我上楼,会看到巴里·艾伦吗
Or are you gonna be grounded for a week for lying to me?
或者你会因为撒谎而被禁足一周
I'm sorry, daddy.
对不起,爸爸
But don't worry. I know where he went.
别担心,我知道他去哪里了
Me too.
我也知道
I passed out again?
我又晕倒了吗
Total metabolic failure
急性低血糖
brought on by acute hypoglycemia.
导致的新陈代谢衰竭
I'm not eating enough.
我吃得不够
So an I.V. bag and I'm good to go?
输一袋葡萄糖就没事了吗
Try 40.
四十袋还差不多
Guess you were thirsty.
看来你是渴了
We're gonna need to fashion you a new diet
我们得根据你的代谢变化
based on your metabolic changes.
为你设计新的食谱
I've done a few calculations. You need to consume
我计算了一下,你需要进食
an amount equal to roughly 850 tacos.
将近850个墨西哥卷饼
Unless we're talking cheese and guac,
除非你直接吃牛油果蘸芝士
which is like a whole other set of equations.
那样的话结果又会不同
For Mexican, I recommend Tito's.
要想吃墨西哥菜,我推荐提托家
On Bruckner avenue?
在布拉克纳街
Best burrito in the city.
他们家的玉米煎饼最棒了
Detective West.
韦斯特警探
What brings you to S.T.A.R. labs?
你怎么会来尖端科研实验室
When I couldn't find you at your lab,
你不在你的实验室
I started doing a little research.
我就开始调查
Turns out there's been reports of a red streak around the city,
原来最近出了一位红衣侠
stopping muggers, rescuing people from burning buildings.
又是抗击强盗,又是救火救人
You didn't tell him we were working together?
你没告诉他我们在合作吗
Joe, I can explain.
乔,我可以解释
You already have a job in law enforcement, Barry.
你在警察局已经有工作了,巴里
I suggest you get back to it.
我建议你回去专心工作
Don't look at me. I'm on your side.
别看我,我是支持你的
Detective.
警探
We all want what's best for Barry.
我们都是为了巴里好
If you wanted what was best for Barry,
你要真是为了他好
you'd try to talk him out of this lunacy
就应该好好劝劝他
instead of encouraging him going out there risking his life.
而不是放任他出去拿自己的命开玩笑
You saw a man control the weather.
你也看到了,有个人能控制天气
What are the police gonna do against someone like that?
警方要怎么对付那样的人
Since the accelerator explosion
那场爆炸事件之后
we suspect there may be more like him.
我们怀疑还有类似他的人
And you're gonna do what?
你准备怎么做
Catch them?
抓他们吗
Are you insane?
你疯了吗
You think because you can run real fast
你以为跑得快一点
that you're invincible? You're not!
就可以无敌了吗,并不是