Yes.
喂。
Good morning, Finch.
早安,芬奇。
No problems last night.
昨晚没什么麻烦。
Two hit men were waiting to kill a guy, just like you said they'd be.
两个杀手伺机杀一个人跟你说的一样。
I took care of it.
我处理好了。
Good.
很好。
You should get some rest.
你该去休息一下。
Thought I'd do a little research.
我想去做点调查。
I'll be interested to hear what you discover.
我期待你的发现。
We need to meet later.
我们晚点得见个面。
Your machine kick out another number?
你的机器又吐号了吗?
Somebody else is gonna be involved in a crime?
又有人要被卷入一起罪案了吗?
This one is somewhat unusual.
这次有些不同。
I'll let you know where to go.
我会通知你去哪。
And, Mr. Reese, we'll meet on my schedule.
对了,里瑟先生,我们按我的安排见面。
Not yours.
不是你的。
Detective Carter. Aren't you homicide?
卡特警探。你不是凶案组的吗?
I don't have any cold ones for you.
我这儿没尸体。
Just a couple of guys ain't ever gonna play golf again.
这两个人就是打不了高尔夫了而已。
Yeah, it's part of an ongoing investigation.
这涉及到正在调查的案件。
What do we know about the shooter?
有什么枪手的信息?
This rich guy was on his way home, said a couple of guys tried to kill him,
那个有钱人正要回家,说有两个人要杀他,
and this, uh, other gentleman quote "intervened," unquote.
出现了一个男人用他的话说 "插手"了。
Let me guess.
我猜猜。
Some guy in a suit.
穿西装的人吧。
How did your research go?
调查进行的如何了
Inconclusive.
还没结果。
The number we've received is for a girl named Theresa Whitaker.
这次的号码是个叫特蕾莎·威德克的女孩。
15 years old.
十五岁。
Some disciplinary trouble, but basically a good kid.
有些不服管教,但总的来说是个好孩子。
Well, the machine did spit out her number, so she must be caught up in something.
既然机器吐了她的号,那她一定是卷入了什么事。
Where can I find her?
我在哪能找到她?
As I told you, Mr. Reese, this situation is somewhat unique.
我跟你说过,里瑟先生此次情况有些特别。
You see, Theresa Whitaker should be right here.
因为特蕾莎·威德克应该躺在这。
She was murdered, along with the rest of her family.
她和她的家人都被杀害了。
Two years ago.
那是两年前的事了。
So we're looking for a ghost?
那我们要找一个鬼魂吗?