Go for the transmitter.
去抢传递器。
Behind his mask.
就在面具后面。
Baymax!
大白!
All right, what's the plan?
好了,计划是什么?
It's Fred time.
该弗雷迪出场了。
Super jump! Gravity crush! Falling hard.
超级弹跳!重力摧毁!急速坠落。
Seriously, what is the plan?
说真的,计划是什么?
Get the mask.
抢面具。
Right behind you.
我做你的后盾。
For real, what is the plan?
开什么玩笑,计划到底是什么?
Hey!
嘿!
Uh...You want to dance, masked man?
那个...想跳舞吗,面具男?
Cause you'll be dancing with these.
要不就和这个来一曲吧。
Hand over the mask, or you'll get a taste of this!
乖乖交出面具,否则让你尝尝这个!
And a little bit of that!
还有这个!
Hey! I did all right.
我干得还不错。
Is that all you got?
你就这点能耐吗?
Oh. You got that, too?
呀,还有这一手啊?
It's back into the fire!
再接受烈火的考验吧!
It's over, Krei.
你完了,克瑞。
Pro...Professor Callaghan?
教... 卡拉翰教授?
The explosion...You died.
那场爆炸...你明明死了。
No. I had your microbots.
我没死。我用了你的微型机器人。
But, Tadashi...You just let him die.
可是,阿正...你就眼看着他送死。
Give me the mask, Hiro.
把面具给我,小宏。
He went in there to save you!
他冲进去是为了救你!
That was his mistake!
那是他自己太冲动了!