Your neurotransmitter levels are elevated.
你的神经传递素明显增多。
This indicates that you are happy.
表明你现在十分开心。
I am. I really am.
是的。超级开心。
Oh, man.
天啊。
Wait till my brother sees you.
我得带我弟来看看。
You're gonna help so many people, buddy.
你一定能帮助很多人,伙计。
So many.
很多很多人。
That's all for now.
先这样吧。
I am satisfied with my care.
我很满意你的服务。
Thank you, Baymax.
谢谢你,大白。
I'm so sorry.
真抱歉。
I guess I'm not like my brother.
我一点也赶不上我哥哥。
Hiro.
小宏。
Guys, I, I...
伙计们,我...
We're going to catch Callaghan, and this time, we'll do it right.
我们一起去阻止卡拉翰。这次一定不会搞砸。
But maybe don't leave your team stranded on a spooky island next time.
下次可别再把你的队友丢在阴森森的岛上了。
Oh, man.
抱歉。
Nah, it's cool.
没关系。
Heathcliff picked us up in the family chopper.
希斯克里夫开直升机把我们接回来的。
Hiro, we found something you should see.
小宏,你得看看这个。
You almost got us all killed!
你差点害死我们!
Krei! You did this!
克瑞!都怪你!
You knew it wasn't ready!
你早知道计划还不完善!
Callaghan?
卡拉翰?
He was there?
他怎么也在?
He was such a good man.
他本是个好人啊。
What happened?
发生了什么?
I don't know.
不知道。
But the answer's here somewhere.
答案一定藏在某处。
Wait, wait! Stop.
等等!暂停。
There he is.
他在那儿。
With the pilot.
和飞行员一起。
Hang on.
等等。
We've invited all these people.
我们把大家都请来了,
We'll see it.
各位拭目以待吧。
The pilot was Callaghan's daughter.
飞行员是卡拉翰的女儿。
Callaghan blames Krei.
所以卡拉翰才怪罪于克瑞。
This is a revenge story.
他要为女儿报仇。
So, what are we waiting for?
那我们还等什么?