It's probably five years old! It's disgusting!
这都泡了快5年了 恶心死了
We are not the kind of people that throw perfectly useful things away.
我们不是那种会把有用的东西 扔掉的人
You won't throw anything away!
你什么都不肯扔
That is a perfectly good sponge.
那是块很好的海绵
It's got plenty of life left in it!
它的生命还长着呢
Fine! Then you do the dishes!
行 那你去洗
Fine! I Will!
行 我会
With this sponge!
就用这块海绵
I don't want to talk about it anymore.
我不想再谈这件事了
Why are we yelling and being so grumpy?
你为什么大喊大叫上蹿下跳的
So we... we lost some momentum, but we'll get it back.
我们失去了一点动力 但会找回来的
I bought a new sponge.
我买了新海绵
Faith and I thought of the perfect job for Daddy.
费瑟和我给爸爸 想到了个完美的工作
A crepe cart in Harvard Square. Just like they have in Paris.
哈佛广场的餐车 就跟他们 在巴黎那种一样
Mmm. You do make the best crepes.
嗯 你做的薄饼确实是最好吃的
Yes, and I love standing outside in January
对 我也喜欢1月
freezing my ass off for pennies.
站在冰天雪地里
I like chocolate and coconut. We have that.
我喜欢巧克力和可可豆 我们有
That's on our menu!
那在我们的菜单上
And the building is packed with single mothers,
那屋子里全是单身母亲
and they're always checking in on each other
他们总是互相打量
or going out and getting together for coffee,
或者一起约出去喝咖啡
but do they ever ask me how I'm doing?
但他们有问过我好不好吗
Do they ever invite me to coffee?
他们有邀请我喝过咖啡吗
I'm pretty sure they all got together
我很肯定两天前的晚上
for wine and cheese two nights ago.
他们在一起喝红酒吃奶酪了
I'm sorry, honey. No.
对不起 亲爱的 不
I shouldn't laugh at this. What? It is. It's...
我不该笑的 什么 这...
No. It's funny. It is funny. It's hilarious.
这挺好笑的 好笑 好笑极了
I'm pathetic. I'm a pathetic whiner.
我很可悲 我是个可悲的抱怨者