He came to my flat.
他来到我的公寓。
He asked me to help him to track down something that was stolen.
要我帮忙追踪一件被偷物品。
And you've no idea what it was?
你不知道是什么吗?
I refused to help.
我不肯帮他。
So, you knew him well when you were living back in China?
你在中国时和他很熟吗?
Oh, yes. He's my brother.
对。他是我哥哥。
Two orphans.
两个孤儿。
We had no choice.
我们别无选择。
We could work for the Black Lotus, or starve on the streets, like beggars.
我们只有为黑莲会卖命,不然就会流落街头,乞讨挨饿。
My brother has become their puppet.
我哥哥已经成了他们的傀儡。
In the power of the one they call Shan.
权力最大的那个人姓单。
The Black Lotus general.
是黑莲会的帮主。
I turned my brother away.
我拒绝了我哥哥。
He said I had betrayed him.
他说我背叛了他。
Next day, I came to work and the cipher was waiting.
第二天,我来这上班之后便发现了密码。
Can you decipher these?
你能破解这密码吗?
These are numbers.
这些是数字。
Yes, I know.
对,我知道。
Here, the line across the man's eyes, it's the Chinese number one.
这儿,这男人眼睛这里的一划,是中国数字一。
And this one is 15. But what's the code?
而这个是十五,但这代表了什么?
All the smugglers know it.
所有走私贩都知道。
It's based upon a book..
这都是源自一本书...
He's here. Zhi Zhu has found me.
他来了。蜘蛛找到我了。
No, no, Sherlock. Sherlock, wait!
不,夏洛克。夏洛克,等等!
Come here. Get in. Get in!
过来。进去,快进去!
I have to go and help him.
我得去帮他,
Bolt the door after me.
我出去后把门锁紧。
Careful! Some of those skulls are over 200,000 years old.
你给我留心点!这儿的一些头骨有二十万多年的历史,
Have a bit of respect. Thank you.
放尊重点好吗。多谢。
Liang.
梁。
Oh, my God.
天啊,不要。