Here's the thing.
这么说吧
I don't know a lot about relationships
除了有很多段失败的感情
other than having many that failed.
我不太懂感情问题
But generally speaking
但是一般说来
if you think something you wanna do is wrong...
如果你自己认为自己要做的事是错的
It is.
那就确实不对
So...
所以
you gotta stay strong
你得坚强点
and he has to figure out his life.
而他得理清他自己的生活
Cheers.
干杯
You look different.
你和过去不一样了
Your hair. It's longer.
你的头发 变长了
You used to always have a buzz cut.
你以前总是剪成寸头
You used to complain that long hair was itchy and hard to take care of.
你以前会抱怨长头发又痒又难打理
I guess it grew while I was in there.
估计是昏迷的时候长长了
So I was gonna go to bed.
我要去睡觉了
Do you... wanna join me?
你 想和我一起睡吗
You mean "go to bed" go to bed or...
你是说 一起去睡觉 还是...
go to bed?
滚床单
Whatever you want.
随便你想要怎样
Why don't we just... sit and talk some more?
我们还是坐在这儿多聊几句吧
This isn't right.
这样不对
Come on. Come!
过来 快来
Come on.
过来
Ah! Didn't see that coming did you?
没想到会这样 是吧
Honey!
宝贝
Mother. How was the market?
妈妈 去集市逛得怎么样
It was... interesting.
很有趣
Interesting?
有趣吗
Normally you come back cursing the prices.
你一般回来都会埋怨物价高啊
Oh well that's still the case.
还是如此