What's wrong?It's Bonnie.What happened?What's wrong? She said something.What did she say?
怎么了 是邦妮 怎么回事 她被艾米莉附体了 她说了些什么 她说什么了
She said, "I won't let him have it"
.她说 "我不能让他得到"
"It must be destroyed,"And then she just left.
"必须毁掉它" 然后她就走了
Ok. Where do you think she went?I don't know.
你觉得她会去哪儿 我不知道
Fell's church,That's where she took Bonnie in her dreams.
费尔教堂 邦妮梦中就是被她带去那里的
We have to help her, Stefan.
我们得帮帮她 斯特凡
All right. All right. Just stay there.
好的 好的 待在那儿
I'm gonna go and find her.Hello, Emily.You look different.
我现在去找她 你好 艾米莉 你看起来不一样了
I won't let you do it.We had a deal.
我不会让你得逞的 我们有约在先
Things are different now.I need to protect my family.
现在情况变了 我要保护我的家族
I protected your family.You owe me.I know.I'm sorry.
我保护了你的家族 你欠我的 我知道 抱歉
You're about to be a lot more than that.You're so wrong. I'm much more pathetic.
光说一句抱歉可不够 你大错特错 我比那可悲多了
Oh, no, no, no. I've got you beat.Ah, glasses, skin condition.
不不不 我比你惨的多 我简直悲惨到家了
Uh, no. We haven't even covered high school.
不 我们还没说到高中呢
Braces,"A" cup.Ah, glasses, skin condition.
戴牙箍 胸太小 我呢 四眼田鸡 皮肤恶心
You can, uh...You know what? I'm not gonna invite you in.
你可以 不好意思 我今天不能请你进来了
Jeremy.Well, some other time then.Have a good night Jenna.
杰里米在家 好吧 那就改天 晚安 珍娜