I need to get some air. We're going out tonight.
我要去透透气,晚上出门吧。
Actually, I've got a date. - What?
说实话,我今晚有个约会。-什么玩意儿?
Where two people who like each other go out and have fun?
就是互相喜欢的两人出门找点乐子。
That's what I was suggesting.
所以我刚才这么提议啊。
No, it wasn't.
不,那不一样,
At least, I hope not.
也可能是我一厢情愿。
Where are you taking her?
你们要去哪儿?
Er, cinema.
电影院。
Dull, boring, predictable...Why don't you try this?
俗不可耐,要不你试试这个?
In London for one night only.
只在伦敦公演一天。
Thanks, but I don't come to you for dating advice.
谢了,但我可没问你约会建议。
It's years since anyone took me to the circus.
好久没人带我来看马戏团表演了。
Right, yes.
估计也是。
A friend recommended it to me and I phoned up.
一个朋友向我推荐,我便打电话订了座。
Oh! What are they, a touring company or something?
这马戏团是巡演剧团还是什么?
I don't know much about it.
我也不大清楚。
I think they're probably from China.
我想他们应该是来自中国。
Yes. I think so, yes.
我想也是,
There's a coincidence!
真是巧!
That's wonderful, thank you very much.
太好了,非常感谢。
Hi, I have two tickets reserved for tonight.
你好,我预订了两个座位。
And what's the name? - Holmes.
请问名字是?-福尔摩斯先生。
Actually, I have three in that name.
那名字下预订了三个座位。
No, I don't think so, we only booked two.
不会吧,我们只订了两个位置。
Then I phoned back and got one for myself as well.
我又打电话给自己也订了一个呗。
I'm Sherlock.
我是夏洛克。
Hi.
你好。
Hello.
好啊。
You couldn't let me have just one night off.
你就不能放过我一晚吗。
Yellow Dragon Circus, in London for one day.
金龙马戏团,只在伦敦公演一天。
It fits. The Tong sent an assassin to England...
时间上吻合。帮会为了把杀手送来英国...
Dressed as a tightrope walker. -Come on, Sherlock, behave!
杀手假扮成绳索舞者吗?-得了,夏洛克,别闹了!
We're looking for a killer who can climb, who can shin up a rope.
那个凶手能够飞檐走壁攀爬绳索。
Where else would you find that level of dexterity?
除了马戏团哪去找这么灵活的人?
Exit visas are scarce in China.
中国离境签证很难拿到。
They need a good reason to get out of that country.
没有充足理由根本别想出国门。
All I need to do is have a quick look around...
我只要迅速地四处看看就好行...
Fine. You do that, I'll take Sarah for a pint.
你去就是,我带莎拉喝点小酒。
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助。
I do have a couple of other things on my mind this evening.
我今晚还有别的事要顾及。
Like what?
还能有什么事?
You are kidding?
你说笑吧?
What's so important?
有什么这么大不了?
Sherlock, I'm right in the middle of a date.
夏洛克,我正在约会。
You're going to chase some killer while I'm trying to...-What?
你去抓杀手好了,而我...-你要干嘛?
While I'm trying to get off with Sarah.
想给莎拉留下个好印象。
Hey...Ready?
准备好了吗?
Yeah.
当然。
You said circus.
你说这是马戏团。
This is not a circus.
这算哪门子马戏团。
Look at the size of this crowd.
就这点观众。
Sherlock, this is...art.
夏洛克,这是表演艺术。
This is not their day job.
这不是他们的老本行。
Sorry, I forgot...they're not a circus, they're a gang of international smugglers.
真抱歉,我忘了他们不是马戏团而是国际走私团伙。
Classic Chinese escapology act.
经典的中国逃脱艺术。
The crossbow's on a delicate string.
弩箭一触即发。
The warrior has to escape his bonds before it fires.
勇士要在箭射出之前成功逃脱束缚。
She splits the sandbag, the sand pours out.
她要戳破沙袋,让沙子漏出来。
Gradually, the weight lowers into the bowl.
铁球便逐渐下沉,最后降到碗里。