He has done it everything you asked for and more.
他达到了你的要求 而且锦上添花
My son battled the dragon and prevailed.
我儿子与恶龙相斗胜利归来
Bring it to the palace.
抬进宫殿去
Put it between the chimera and the mapinguari.
放在喀迈拉和大型地懒中间
We did it.
我们成功了
We pulled it off. Yes.
我门圆满完成任务 是的
Now how much longer before I can return home?
还要等多久我才能回家乡
That's a discussion not for now.
现在不宜讨论这个事情
From this day forth
从今天开始
may that beast's head be a reminder to us
那个怪兽头颅时会刻提醒我们
of the valiant warrior who killed it
铭记杀死猛兽的勇士
the bravest most noble prince I have ever met.
我此生所见之最英勇最高尚的王子
You have earned my utmost respect.
我向你致以最崇高的敬意
We treasure that respect king Midas
我们珍惜这份敬仰 迈达斯国王
just as we respect your treasure.
正如我们敬仰你的珍宝
Yes yes. You were promised gold and gold you shall have
没错 我曾许诺你们黄金 那是你们理所应得的
but I did not get to where I am by thinking small.
我能走到今天 靠的不是燕雀之志
I stand before you now because I dared to dream big.
今天能有此地位 是因为敢于心怀鸿志
I was not just looking for a dragon slayer.
我不仅仅是寻找一个屠龙者
I was looking for the strongest warrior in the land a hero
我找的是这片土地上最强壮的勇士
someone who could unite the kingdoms
一个能把整个国家团结起来的英雄
someone I would be proud to call family.
一个我能引以为豪的家人
Bring her.
带她进来
Gentlemen...
先生们
May I present my daughter Abigail?
请允许我介绍我的女儿艾比盖尔
Beyond gold beyond anything...
财富名誉 世间万物
I value her most.
都比不上我的女儿
I promised her
我答应过她
I would only give her hand in marriage when I could find a companion worthy of her
只有找到一个值得她托付终身的人时我才会给她赐婚
and now I have.
现在我找到这个人了
He killed the dragon?
是他杀了龙吗
I guess he'll do.
那就是他了
And so prince James
那么 詹姆斯王子
I offer you my daughter's hand in marriage.
我把我的女儿交给你了
King Midas I am humbled by your generous offer
迈达斯国王 感谢您的赐婚
but I can't honestly say I'm wor
但是我不敢说我...
My son. Always so humble.
我的儿子 总是很谦虚
If you say anything but "Yes"
你若不答应
You will be responsible for the destruction of everyone and everything in our kingdom.
王国内的民众 王国内的一切将遭受的后果全都由你负责
You will marry this girl
你得迎娶这个女孩
or I will kill you.
不然我就杀了你
I will kill your mother.
杀了你的母亲
I will turn that farm to ash.
把那片农场夷为平地
Do you understand me?
你听懂我的话了吗
I'll take your silence for wisdom.
你不说话 我就当你做出明智的决定了
Follow it. I know you'll make the right decision.
就这样 我知道你会做出正确的抉择