Keep that ammo out back with the .50 cal.
把弹药和点50口径机枪一起留下
3rd Mass. Comes in hot, Skitters and Mechs can't be far behind.
第三团快到了,突击者和机甲怪也要来了
We're gonna have to be able to move fast.
我们行动必须迅速
Yeah, that's gonna be easier for some than others.
嗯,但要看什么人了
Sarah, right? Did Dr. Glass give you any kind of E.T.A.?
你叫莎拉吗?格拉斯医生给你做过产检吗
Yeah. Two days ago. He's stubborn.
两天前做的,他很强壮
So it's a boy.
那么说是个男孩
Don't know.
还不知道
Just didn't like calling him an "it."
只是不喜欢用"它"来称呼
All right. Well, let's hope that you can hang on till after we move. Excuse me.
明白了,但愿你可以坚持到转移后再生,我先走一步
Captain, do you have any children?
上尉,您有孩子吗
Two daughters.
有两个女儿
You better get in line before the pot runs dry, mama.
当妈的人,你再不去排队就没吃的了
If this attack happens, she's gonna have to keep up.
如果发生袭击,她也得跟上
Don't worry about her. We'll do what we have to do.
别担心她,我们知道该怎么做
"We"? What are you, her keeper?
我们,你是她的监护人吗
No. I'm just pragmatic.
不,我是个现实的人
Get in the chow line with the pregnant lady, nobody even minds if you ask for seconds.
和孕妇一起可以插队,打两次饭,都没人会介意
Used to hate eating my vegetables.
我吃腻了自己种的蔬菜
You won't hate these. They're from our garden.
试试这些吧,我们园子里摘的
And the zucchini is amazing.
西葫芦很好吃
Better than anything you had at Central Square.
比中央广场的还好吃
Welcome back. Any problems?
欢迎回来,没出什么事吧
No. Your friends are on their way.
没,你的朋友已经上路了
And I didn't see any sign of Skitters, so I made a detour.
没发现突击者的踪迹,我就抄了个近道
Apples.
竟然有苹果
Fresh and ripe as can be.
新鲜甜脆
You go ahead, help yourself.
你先吃吧,别客气
Pretty nice setup you got here, Terry.
特里,你很适应这里的生活啊
You're settling in.
都定居了
You think we're getting complacent?
你以为这样我们就满足了吗
I've just gotten used to packing light.
我还是习惯轻装上阵
Yeah, well, we're pretty secluded up here.
是啊,我们这里很僻静
Like I said, the Skitters have already swept the area, so...
我说过,突击者已经洗劫过这里,所以...
and if we did have to jump, we could still hit the ground running.
如果被迫转移,我们也会拔腿就跑
Hey, dad, try some?
老爸,尝尝吗
How does she do that? How do you do that?
你怎么做出来的,太好吃了
It's great, hon. Thanks.
真棒,宝贝。谢谢
Terry, you needed a hand with that generator?
特里,来帮忙弄一下发电机
You got it.
好的
This goes in here?
这些放进去吗
Yeah, that's good. Thanks.
嗯,谢谢