What do you want?Hey. uh, just surprised to see you here.
你想干什么 只是很奇怪你会在这儿
Art usually implies culture,And culture implies, well, not you.
艺术通常反映文化 而文化又反映...你不是这样的人
Go to hell.Still wanna be an astronaut?I can't believe you remember that.
去死吧 还想成为宇航员吗 真不敢相信你还记得
I can remember the tinfoil that you wore on your head.
我还记得你头上戴着锡纸
I was 8.How are you doing?I've had it easier.You?
我那时才8岁 最近怎么样 好多了 你呢
Uh, I heard some things.So it's true that you and Stefan...
我听到一些传言 你和斯特凡真的结束...
Yeah, it is.What about you...Matt Donovan?
是的 那你呢 马特·多诺万
I heard about Caroline.Aw, man, not you, too.We're friends.
我听说了卡罗琳的事 天呐 你怎么也这样 我们只是朋友
It's not a big deal.No?No.Why am I so overly emotional?
其他的真没什么 是吗 真没什么 为什么我情绪变得很亢奋
All I can think about is my ex-girlfriend.
我脑子里想的全是我的前女友
I wanna be with her and bite her and stuff.
我想和她在一起 咬她这类的事
Well, you probably love her.
也许是你爱上她了
Anything you felt before will be magnified now.
你以前的感觉现在都会被扩大
You're gonna have to learn how to control that.
你得学会如何去控制它
What about walkin' in the sun?I'm a morning person.
那在白天出来活动呢 我喜欢早起享受白天
You can walk in the sun, which, by the way,Is pretty cool.
你能在白天自由活动 说起来 真是棒极了
Council'd never suspect you.It's not in the journals.
理事会从来没怀疑过你 日记中从未提及此事