What are you doin' here?You know, your brother asked me the same thing.
你来这干什么 你和你哥问了我同样的问题
In fact, why don't we Just skip past all that "who turned me" stuff
事实上 为什么我们不能 跳过"谁转化了我"这件事呢
And get the answer that I want?
先回答我的问题
How can I turn into a daywalker?
我怎么才能成为日行者
Damon and I are the only 2 that I know of.
据我所知 只有达蒙和我有此能力
But you're both very cagey on the how,Which tells me that there is a way.
你们兄弟俩如此死守不说 让我觉得一定是有方法可循的
You know, in case you hadn't noticed I'm quite the celebrity in this town.
不知你注意到没有 我在镇上可算个名人
It would be very, very easy for me to expose you.
要揭发你们实在是非常简单的
You wanna know how you can walk around in the sun?
你想知道怎么在太阳下活动
I do.You can't.Don't ever threaten me again.
是的 别做梦了 你敢再威胁我试试
When Logan came to the house, what did he say?
昨天罗根来我们家说了什么
Fake flattery. Stupid, dimpled grin. Puppy dog eyes.
假装恭维 蠢到家的假笑 小狗一样的眼神
I'm serious, Jenna.How did he act? What did he say?
说真的 珍娜 他做了什么 说了什么
He was the usual Logan, was charming,Little more manic than usual.
就老样子啊 很迷人的样子 比往常暴躁易怒
He kept trying to convince me to let him in.
他想说服我让他进门