Still miss the bullets, Brian?
还想念枪林弹雨的日子吗,布莱恩
There they are, disaster.
灾星们来了
I'm sorry.
抱歉弄成这样
I get you an invite to the most exclusive party in Abu Dhabi.
我把你们弄进阿布扎比最豪华的派对
Zafar.
扎法尔
No, no, you steal the host's car.
别来这套,你们偷了王子的车
And you jump it between two buildings.
还飞穿了两栋大楼
Actually, it was three buildings.
实际上,是三栋大楼
Oh! Two, insult. Three, honor. My bad
噢,两栋,侮辱你们了,三栋,太了不起了,我的错
Wow, wow, wow.
哇,哇 哇
I have to say...
我得说
You've got an interesting
你们对低调
interpretation there of low key, Mr. Toretto.
真是做了一次有趣的诠释,多雷托先生
I thought we had an understanding.
我以为我们已经达成了共识
Sometimes you have to play the hand you're dealt.
有时你手里拿到什么牌,就得出什么牌
That's why I prefer to be the dealer.
所以我才想当发牌的人
Good night.
晚安了
Kicked out of my own garage.
把我从我的车库赶出去
This is great.
好极了
May I?
能让我看看吗
Brian.
布莱恩
Give it to him.
把芯片给他
All that trouble for this little.... thing.
就是这么一小块东西,闹出这么大的动静
With all due respect, Dom...
恕我直言,多姆
You really did great work back there. All of you.
你真是完成得太出色了,你们所有人都是
All of my men are now standing by...
现在我手下所有人员待命
and are fully at your disposal.
全都听由你们差遣
Your call.
你来发令
Ramsey.
拉姆齐
Fire it up, and find me Shaw.
启动天眼,找到肖