手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 速度与激情7 > 正文

速度与激情7(MP3+中英字幕) 第22期:这太疯狂了

来源:可可英语 编辑:Helen   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Damn, this is crazy.

靠,这太疯狂了
Thank you.
多谢
Give me a second.
稍等下
What is it doing now?
现在在做什么
It's hunting.
狩猎
Hacking into the security cameras at Ethihad Towers.
现在我正黑入艾提哈德塔里的安保系统
That's the last place we saw Shaw so that's where we start.
我们从最后一次看见肖的位置开始搜索

ffs4.jpg

That's him, right there.

就是他,在那儿
Wait. What are these numbers out here for?
等下,这上面的数字都是什么
It's biomapping Shaw's face.
肖面部的生物识别码
It will run that against every camera...
这里所有的监控
Every audio device in this hemisphere.
所有的音频设备都会按照这个进行识别
Bingo. Looks like he's holed up here.
找到了,看来他藏在这里
That's perfect.
绝佳的地点
Automated factory, no people. Lots of places to hide.
在自动化工厂,杳无人迹,可以躲藏的地点太多了
You just changed the face of manhunts forever.
你刚刚改写了追捕用时的新纪录
Congratulations.
恭喜
Can I check my email real quick?
我能查下我的邮件吗,很快的
Dawn's up in two hours.
两小时后就天亮了
We're gonna go take down Shaw then.
届时我们将抓到肖
Go get changed.
收拾下准备行动
We should go now.
我们现在就出发
Just you, your team and me.
你,还有你的手下,加上我
I thought you said at dawn?
你不是说天亮后行动吗
My guys are racers.
我的伙计们是世界上
Best drivers in the world.
最好的赛车手
But they ain't killers.
但他们不是杀手
Told you he'd say that.
跟你说了他会这么说的
I know you too well, Dom, and I'm going with you.
我太了解你了,多姆,我和你一起去
Looks like we got a nice little hunting party.
看来要来一次刺激的追捕行动了
Let's go bag a shadow.
把肖绳之于法吧
Ten clicks out, boys. Get ready to rock and roll.
还有十公里,伙计们,准备大干一场吧
Here we go. Weapons hot.
目标抵达,武器预备准备好
You ready for this?
准备好了吗
Yeah.
当然了
I hope you're enjoying your last meal.
最后一餐希望你吃得开心
This is it?
就这点儿人吗
This is all you want?
你们就带这么多人吗
A dozen men?
十几个
I think you'll find it's more than enough.
这些人对付你绰绰有余
I'm ready to meet my maker.
我已经做了最坏的打算
Are you?
你呢
What were you expecting, Toretto? Catch me off guard?
你在期待什么,多雷托,趁我不备把我拿下
Me standing here, waving a white flag?
还是要我站在这里,缴械投降
Have you ever heard the saying:
有没有听过这么一句话
"The enemy of my enemy...
敌人的敌人
is my friend?"
就是朋友
I don't have friends.
我没有朋友
I got family.
我只有家人
Well, I got a lot of friends.
我可是有很多朋友

重点单词   查看全部解释    
shadow ['ʃædəu]

想一想再看

n. 阴影,影子,荫,阴暗,暗处
vt. 投阴

 
flag [flæg]

想一想再看

n. 旗,旗帜,信号旗
vt. (以旗子)标出

联想记忆
security [si'kju:riti]

想一想再看

n. 安全,防护措施,保证,抵押,债券,证券

 
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
device [di'vais]

想一想再看

n. 装置,设计,策略,设备

 
hemisphere ['hemisfiə]

想一想再看

n. 半球

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。