Here's the last check, Earl.
这是最后一张账单,厄尔
And, Max, they stiffed us on the tip but they forgot their camera.
麦克斯,那桌客人小费给得小气,却大方地忘了他们的相机
Oh, I'll give it to Oleg.
我会把它交给奥列格
He can take one of his special pictures.
他可以拍一张他的"独家"照片
That way, when they come back to get it, everyone will have been stiffed.
这样的话,等他们回来取相机时,就能赏他们点小"鸡"瞧瞧
Well, good night, ladies.
晚安,女士们
I gotta get home before the snow starts.
我得在下雪之前到家
It's not gonna snow, Earl, it's 50 degrees.
不会下雪的啦,厄尔,现在有十度呢
Oh, it's gonna snow, trust me.
肯定会下雪,相信我
I couldn't tell when my first wife was coming, but I can sure tell when a storm is coming.
我猜不准我前妻何时会找上门,但暴风雪上门,我可是一个说一个准
All right, so what's the plan?
好吧,计划是什么
What are we gonna do if it does snow?
如果真的下雪,我们该怎么办
You're so white, I'm worried we're gonna lose you.
你个死白妞,白雪遍地时我会弄丢你的
I love the snow.
我喜欢下雪天
Opening my balcony doors and watching it fall
打开我的阳台门,看着雪花飘落
like fresh white linen and then running across the street to the park to make snow angels.
就像全新的白色亚麻布,然后跑到对街的公园堆雪天使
Yeah, that's snow when you're rich.
没错,那是你有钱时的下雪天
The only snow angels you'll see this year are the six crack addicts frozen to our stoop.
今年你唯一能看见的雪"天使", 是六个在门廊前冻成冰的瘾君子
Oh, not to mention the adorable frozen horse we have illegally living in the backyard.
更不用说那只被我们非法养在后院的可爱冰棍马
Max, don't overreact. Chestnut's fine.
麦克斯,不要这么夸张,栗宝没事的
It's not gonna snow for weeks.
离下雪还几周时间呢
All right, have it your way.
好吧,你就这么想吧
But I wouldn't want to be the next tenants
但我可不想下一位房客
who have to figure out why a pissed off horse is haunting a Brooklyn apartment.
搞不懂为什么会有愤怒的马魂在布鲁克林的公寓阴魂不散
I was cold and she thought she knew weather patterns.
我冷死了,她却自以为是天气"砖"家
Oleg, take a picture of your junk on this customer's camera.
奥列格,存张你鸡鸡的倩影到这相机里吧
Done.
收到
Aren't you gonna ask why?
你不问原因吗
No need.
你有求,我必硬
I just saw Oleg's...
我刚看见奥列格的...
Yeah, that might have been my fault.
我得负部分责任
Kind of a shock seeing it for the first time.
第一次见到,你震惊是正常的
Max, I don't like you implying that I would ever be cruel to Chestnut.
麦克斯,我不喜欢你暗示我可能会做出虐待栗宝的事
I'm not implying it. I'm saying it outright.
我没有在暗示,我是明示
It's winter.
现在可是冬天
And it's not like I've not been thinking about it.
我又不是没考虑过这个问题
But Chestnut belongs in a special home.
但栗宝需要一个特别的家
I've done some research, and I found a retreat in the Grand Tetons
我查过了,在大山峰公园有间休养所
where newly-divorced women come to hug horses to help them gain back their ability to trust.
刚离婚的女人会去那里拥抱马儿,帮助她们重建信任的能力
The only Grand Tetons Chestnut trusts are mine.
栗宝唯一相信的,是我这对"大山蜂"
Lady, you gotta get a reality check real quick 'cause Earl thinks it's gonna snow.
小妞,赶紧面对现实吧,厄尔说会下雪就真的会下
Earl also thinks the theme from Shaft was stolen from a cassette tape he sent out in 1975.
厄尔还觉得《黑街神探》的主题曲是剽窃他在1975年寄出的录音样本呢
Shut your mouth. That happened.
把嘴闭上,真有其事
Max, it's not gonna snow.
麦克斯,不会下雪的
I know snow.
我懂雪
We owned a ski chalet in Saas-Fee Switzerland
我家在瑞士的萨斯费拥有一座小木屋
and I think I know more than anyone in this restaurant about living in cold climes.
这家餐馆也没人比我更了解如何在寒冷的气候下生存
Snow is coming.
要下雪啦
Yo, Swiss miss, you wanna have a conversation about cold climes with Snowleg over there?
喂,瑞士小妞,你想跟雪列格先生聊聊寒冷的气候吗
Oh, Max, I almost forgot. The camera.
麦克斯,我差点忘记了,相机还你
I think you'll be very pleased.
我想你一定会很满意
I made a little video as well.
我还附赠了个精彩小短片哟
Why are you wearing two coats?
为什么你要穿两件大衣啊
Same reason I wear two condoms. In case one breaks.
跟我戴两个套子一个道理,免得有层破了