The girls asleep?
孩子们睡了吗
Yes, they are.
是的 睡着了
Did Faith show you her skirt?
费瑟给你看了她的裙子吗
She did.
是的
It's beautiful.
很美
I couldn't get you a job in Boston.
我无法帮你在波士顿找到工作
It's alright.
没关系
I jumped in the Charles River.
我跳进了查尔斯河
I'm just gonna miss them.
我会想念她们的
I know.
我知道
New York is really dangerous! Where are we going to live?
纽约真的很危险 我们要住哪
I'll find us a very safe neighbourhood.
我会为我们找到很安全的街坊
Where will we go to school? I'm gonna work on that.
我们去哪上学 我会解决的
We can't ride bikes in New York.
在纽约无法骑车
You'll be able to ride your bike when you come up here and visit.
你在来这里看爸爸的时候 就可以骑车了
What about Daddy? Who's going to take care of him?
那么爸爸怎么办 谁来照顾他
Honey, your daddy can take care of himself.
亲爱的 你爸爸能够照顾自己
Yeah I'll go to movies and...
是的 我会去看电影 然后...
dinner parties.
参加宴会
I'll have escapades.
出轨什么的
I think escapades are an extremely bad idea.
我认为出轨是很坏的想法
If we're not here, he'll drink too much
如果我们不在这 他会喝很多酒
and stop taking care of himself.
不再照顾他自己
That's not true.
不是真的
He'll be lonely without us.
没有我们他会很孤单的
Well, that is true. Girls.
那倒是真的 孩子们
Taking care of you alone
单是照顾你们
put a lot of pressure on your father.
就让你们父亲很有压力了
How? We get to school.
怎么会 我们去上学
He drives us anywhere we want.
他开车送我们去我们要去的地方
I have seen more Rrated movies than any of my friends.
我比任何朋友看过的 R级片都要多
He got me the original cast soundtrack of 'Anything Goes'.
他给我弄到了 《万事成功》的原声带