I thought he didn't appreciate me.
我觉得他不重视我。
Took me for granted.
根本没把我当回事。
Stood me up once too often.
经常放我鸽子。
We'd plan to go away for the weekend, and then he'd just leave.
我们本计划外出度周末,他却突然离开。
Fly off to China at a moment's notice.
招呼也不打就飞到中国去了。
And he brought you a present from abroad to say sorry.
为表歉意,他从国外给你带回了礼物。
Can I just have a look at it?
我能看看吗?
He really climbed up onto the balcony?
他真的从外墙爬进阳台的吗?
Nail a plank across the window and all your problems are over.
在窗户上钉个十字板条,你的问题就解决了。
Thanks.
谢谢。
He said he bought it in a street market.
他说是从街边集市买的。
Oh, I don't think that's true. I think he pinched it.
未必如此,我认为是他偷的。
Yeah, that's Eddie.
对,他一贯如此。
Didn't know its value, just thought it would suit you.
他不知它的价值,只是觉得你戴很合适。
Oh? What's it worth?
是吗?值多少?
9 million pounds.
九百万英镑。
Oh, my God. Oh, my God! Nine million? !
我的天呐。上帝呀!九百万?!
Over 1,000 years old and it's sitting on her bedside table every night.
千年古董,每晚就放在她床头几上。
He didn't know its value.
他不知道此物价值连城。
Didn't know why they were chasing him.
也不懂为何有人对他穷追不舍。
Should we just got her a lucky cat.
是不是该给她送个招财猫。
You mind, don't you?
你介意吧?
What?
什么?
That she escaped. General Shan.
单帮主,她逃之夭夭了。
It's not enough that we got her two henchmen.
剪除她两个党羽这还远远不够。
Must be a vast network, John.
外面肯定还有张天罗地网,约翰。
Thousands of operatives.
成千上万的黑道中人。
You and I, we barely scratched the surface.
你我所及不过冰山一角。
You cracked the code though, Sherlock.
夏洛克,你破译了他们的密码。
And maybe Dimmock can track down all of them now he knows it.
笛墨掌握了情况或许能抽丝剥茧。
No. No, I crack this code, all the smugglers have to do is pick up another book.
没用的,破译了这个密码,走私犯只需再换本书就行。
Without you...without your assistance, we would not have found passage into London.
若没有您没有您的协助,我们根本没法来到伦敦。
You have my thanks.
衷心感谢。
We did not anticipate...We did not know this man would come.
我们没有意料到...不知道那人会插手此事。
This Sherlock Holmes.
那个夏洛克·福尔摩斯。
And now your safety is compromised.
如今你的安危堪舆。
I will not reveal your identity.
我不会泄露你身份。