Just tell me what happened from the beginning.
和我从头说下事情经过吧。
We had been to a bar, nice place, and, I got chatting with one of the waitresses, and Karen weren't happy with that, so...
我们去了一间酒吧,很棒,我和那边的一个女招待聊得火热,凯伦就不高兴了,
when we get back to the hotel, we end up having a bit of a ding-dong.
所以我们回了旅店之后便吵了起来。
She's always getting at me, saying I weren't a real man.
她总是数落我,说我不是真男人。
Wasn't a real man.
不"是"真男人。
What? - It's not "weren't", it's "wasn't". Go on.
啥?-语法错了,是"weren't",不是 "wasn't"。继续。
Well...then I don't know how it happened, but suddenly there's a knife in my hands.....
后来我就不知道怎么回事了,只是突然间发现我手里拿着把刀,
and me old man was a butcher, so I know how to handle knives.
我爹是个屠夫,所以我对使刀还蛮在行。
He learned us how to cut up a beast. - Taught.
他学我们怎么把一头野兽大卸大块。-是"教"。
What? - Taught you how to cut up a beast.
又是啥?-教你们怎么大卸八块。
Yeah, well, then I done it.
好吧,所以我就做了。
Did it. - Did it! Stabbed her, over and over and over, and I looked down, and she weren't..... wasn't..... moving no more. Any more.
是"做"。-好吧,我做了。我捅了她捅了一刀又一刀,然后我看到她以..."已"经不动了。一动也不动。
God help me, I dunno how it happened, but it was an accident, I swear.
上帝保佑,我也不知是怎么回事但我发誓这是一场意外。
You've got to help me, Mr Holmes!
你必须帮我,福尔摩斯先生!
Everyone says you're the best.
大家都说你是最好的。
Without you...I'll get hung for this.
要是你不肯帮我,我就得被绞死了。
No, no, Mr Bewick, not at all. Hanged, yes.
放心吧,别克先生,才不会呢。你是会被"绞"死。
What the hell are you doing? !
你到底在抽什么风?
Bored. - What? !
本少爷无聊。-啥?
Bored! - No...-Bored!
无聊死了!-别...-还是无聊!
Don't know what's got into the criminal classes.
犯罪阶层都焉了吗。
Good job I'm not one of them.
还好我没去那边混。
So you take it out on the wall?
那你就拿墙壁撒气吗?
The wall had it coming.
不撒白不撒。
What about that Russian case?
那起俄罗斯的案子呢?
Belarus? Open and shut domestic murder. Not worth my time.
白俄罗斯吗?明摆着小两口情杀,没啥好查的。
Oh, shame!
唉,可惜了呀!
Anything in? I'm starving.
有吃的没?我饿死了。
Oh, f...
我去...
There's a head.
里面有颗人头。
A severed head!
一颗割下来的人头!
Just tea for me, thanks.
给我茶就好,多谢。
No, there's a head in the fridge. - Yes?
不,冰箱里有颗人头。-那又怎样?
A bloody head!
那可是人头!
Well, where else could I put it? You don't mind, do you?
不然你让我放哪儿,你不介意的吧?
Well...- Got it from Barts morgue.
真无语... -从巴茨医院的停尸间拿来的。
I'm measuring the coagulation of saliva after death.
我在测量人死后唾液的凝固时间。
I see you've written up the taxi driver case.
你把血腥的哥那起案子写进了博客。
Er...yes.
是呐。