You all right?Where are you?
你没事吧 你在哪
Your daughter has expressed an interest in journalism.
你女儿刚刚表达了对新闻业的兴趣
I think it's important to foster young minds.What do you want?
我觉得有必要好好培养一下年轻人 你想干什么
The satisfaction of turning your daughter into a vampire.
把你女儿变成吸血鬼
Payback's a bitch, isn't it?Get her out of here.
因果报应真的很讨厌啊 不是吗 带她走
Logan, what happened?! Logan!Sheriff. Hey-it's damon.
罗根 怎么了 罗根 警长 我是达蒙
Where's Caroline? - She's ok. I-I'm on Elm Street.
卡罗琳呢 -她很好 我们在榆树街
Gonna try this one more time.Who turned you?I told you I don't know.
我再问你一遍 谁转化的你 我说了不知道
This tire iron here could take your head clean off.
这个铁棍一下就能让你的脑袋搬家
Is that your final answer?How can you side with them?
这是你的最终答案吗 你怎么能和他们一伙
I don't side with anyone.You pissed me off, I want you dead.
我没有和任何人同伙 你惹毛我了 我要你死
Who turned you? I don't know!oh, well. You're screwed.
谁转化的你 我不知道 好吧 你完了
Wait, wait! I know. - You're lying.
等等 我知道 -你在说谎
You think you're the only one that wants to get
你以为只有你一个人
In that tomb underneath the old church?
想进教堂下的古墓吗