He needs a break. Your father needs a break.
他需要休息 你们父亲需要休息
When I had the flu, he cut up strawberries and kiwis for me.
当我得了感冒 他为我切草莓和猕猴桃
And he arranged them on a plate like little flowers.
然后在盘子里把它们摆成小花
I did do that. I did that.
我是那么做了 是的
Girls, you'll be able to come and visit Daddy,
孩子们 你们可以来看爸爸
and Daddy will come and visit you.
爸爸也会去看你们
New York is an incredible city.
纽约是个惊人的城市
You're gonna like it.
你们会喜欢的
I promise.
我保证
Can't visit you in New York. Too much speed and noise and
没法去纽约看你 节奏太快 太吵了
All the people in the streets all night. Uh
街道上整晚都有人
Knocks me off track.
会让我出轨
I was thinking about that.
我也想过那些
I really do understand why
我很明白为什么
why you don't want to live with me anymore.
为什么你不想再和我生活在一起
I'm a much better father than I was a husband.
比起丈夫我更是个好父亲
You know what Faithie told me last night?
你知道费瑟昨晚告诉我什么吗
What?
什么
"The thing about Daddy"
爸爸的意义
"is that he's always around."
就是他一直在身边
"He's always there."
他一直在那
I thought that irritated them.
我想那让她们失望了
I have a plan.
我有个计划
I take the job and I earn money.
我接受那工作挣钱
The girls stay here with you, and they can ride their bikes
孩子们和你呆在这里 她们可以骑脚踏车
and play with their friends.
和她们的朋友一起玩
But we have to put them in a good private school,
但是我们得把她们送去 一家好的私立学校
where they can be challenged.
让她们得到锻炼
I insist on it.
我对此很坚持
Are you sure, Maggie?
你确定吗 玛姬