I get it. You need some alone time.
我知道了,你需要点独处的时间。
And we'll talk later.
我们待会再聊吧。
We have a major problem.
我们碰上大麻烦了。
Oh, Joy. Where are you?
噢,乐乐你在哪儿?
We lost Goofball Island.
我们失去了淘气岛。
That means she can lose Friendship and Hockey and Honesty and Family.
这意味着她也可能失去友谊、冰球、诚实,还有家庭岛。
You can fixed this. Right, Joy?
你可以搞定这一切的,对不对,乐乐?
I...I don't know.
我... 我不知道。
Oh.
噢。
But we have to try.
但我们要试一试。
Okay, come on.
好的,来吧。
Riley's gone to sleep. Oh.
莱莉要睡着了。噢。
Which is a good thing if...When you think about it.
这样也许是件好事,你想想看。
Because nothing else bad can happen when she's asleep.
她一睡着就没有什么坏事打扰她了。
We'll be back to Headquarters before she wakes up.
我们要在她醒来前到达总部。
We'll just go across Friendship Island.
我们只需要跨过友谊岛。
Oh, we'll never make it.
天哪。我们做不到的。
No-no-no...Don't obsess over the way of life's problems.
不不不...别被生活上的一点小困难打倒。
Remember the funny movie where the dog dies?
还记得那部狗死了的喜剧吗?
Oh Sadness. We don't have time for this.
噢,忧忧,我们已经快没时间了。
We'll just have to go around.
我们得四处走走。
Take the scenic route.
按观光路线走吧。
Wait, Joy, you can get lost in there.
等等,乐乐你会在那迷路的。
Think positive.
乐观一点。
Okay.
好吧。
I'm positive you will get lost in there.
我肯定你会在那迷路的。
That's long term memory.
那是长期记忆。
An endless swarm of corridors and shelves.
无尽的走廊和记忆架子。
I read about it in the manuals.
我在手册里读到过。
The manuals? The manuals. You read the manuals?
手册?手册。你读过手册?
Yeah.
是的。
So you know the way back to headquarters.
那么你知道回总部的路。
I guess.
我猜是的。
Woo-Hnn!
太好了!