It isn't the same phone.
不是同一个,
This one's brand-new.
这个是全新的。
Someone's taken trouble to make it look the same, which means your blog has a far wider readership.
有人费劲工夫让它们看起来一样,说明你博客的读者群还挺广泛。
'You have one new message.'
您有一条新短信。
Was that it?
就这个?
No, that's not it.
不,不止。
What the hell are we supposed to make of that?
这到底让我们怎么理解?
An estate agent's photo and the bloody Greenwich pips.
一张房产中介登的照片,加上格林威治的报时声。
It's a warning.
是个警告。
A warning?
警告?
Some secret societies used to send dried melon seeds, orange pips, things like that - five pips.
以前就有秘密社团用晒干的瓜籽作警告,如五个桔核,五下计时也一样。
They're warning us it's going to happen again.
是在警告我们这事还会发生。
I've seen this place before. - Hang on. What's going to happen again? - Boom!
这地方我见过。-等等。什么事还会发生?-爆炸!
Mrs Hudson!
赫德森太太!
You had a look, didn't you, when you first came to see about your flat?
你见过的吧?第一次来看房时就看过?
The door's been opened, recently.
这门最近开过。
No, can't be. That's the only key.
不可能,就这一把钥匙。
I can't get anyone interested in this flat.
没人有兴趣租这间房。
It's the damp, I expect - that's the curse of basements.
估计是太潮湿了吧,地下室就这点不好。
I'd a place once when I was first married.
我刚结婚的时候就住过。
Mould all up the wall...Oh. Dear me.
整片墙壁都发霉了,我的天。
Shoes.
鞋子。
He's a bomber, remember.
别忘了他是炸弹客。