The journey between those stations usually takes five minutes and that one took ten.
两站间通常要五分钟 这一趟花了十分钟
Ten minutes to get from Westminster to St James's Park.
十分钟从西敏寺到圣詹姆斯公园
I'm gonna need maps, lots of maps. Older maps, all the maps.
我需要很多地图 老地图 各种地图
Right.
好
Fancy some chips?
想吃薯条吗?
What?
什么?
I know a fantastic fish shop just off the Marylebone Road, the owner always gives me extra portions.
我知道马里波恩路边上有家不错的炸鱼店 老板总给我超大份
Did you get him off a murder charge?
你帮他摆脱过谋杀案?
No, I helped him put up some shelves.
没有 我帮他安过架子
Sherlock?
夏洛克?
Hmm?
嗯?
What was today about?
今天这是为什么?
Saying thank you.
为了谢你
For what?
谢什么?
For everything you did for me.
你帮我做的一切
It's OK. It's my pleasure.
没关系 我乐意
No. I mean it.
不 我是说真的
I don't mean pleasure, I mean I didn't mind. I wanted to...
我不是说我乐意 我是说我不介意 我想...
Moriarty slipped up, he made a mistake.
莫里亚蒂疏忽了一点
Because the one person he thought didn't matter at all to me was the one person that mattered the most.
他觉得对我无足轻重的那个人 其实至关重要
You made it all possible.
是你将这一切变为可能
But you can't do this again, can you?
但你再也不能这样了 对吗?
I've had a lovely day.
我过了很美好的一天
I'd love to, I just, um...
我很乐意 只是 嗯...
Hmm, congratulations, by the way.
顺便说 恭喜
He's not from work.
他不是同事
We met through friends, old-fashioned way.
我们是朋友介绍的 挺老派的
He's nice, we've got a dog, we, we go to the pub on weekends,
他人很好 我们养了条狗 周末一起去酒吧
and I've met his mum and dad and his friends and all his family. I've no idea why I'm telling you any of this...
我已经见过他父母 朋友和家人了 我不知道为什么跟你说这些...
I hope you'll be very happy, Molly Hooper.
我希望你非常幸福 茉莉.胡帕
You deserve it.
这是你应得的
After all, not all the men you fall for can turn out to be sociopaths.
说到底 你不会次次爱上反社会人格的
No?
不会吗?
No.
不会
Maybe it's just my type.
也许我就喜欢那型的