You want another one?
你还想再来一杯吗
Um, I do, but I won't.
我想 但我不会
I mustn't. I can't.
我不应该 我不可以
How could he fire me when I set the whole fucking thing up?
他怎么能炒掉我这个创始人呢
Did you?
是吗
Don't you know anything about your father?
你对你的父亲一无所知吗
Yeah. I do.
我知道啊
I know what Mom says. What does Mom say?
我知道妈妈怎么说 她怎么说
She says you're a pathetic loser.
她说你是个可悲的人生输家
She says that affectionately.
她是深情地说的
What about you?
你呢
What do you think?
你怎么想
I don't really know you.
我根本不了解你
So...
所以...
You know, two years is a long time in the life of a teenager.
两年对青少年来说是很长的
Where'd you learn to talk like that?
你是从哪里学会这样说话的
My psychiatrist.
心理医生那
Psychiatrist. You have a psychiatrist now?
心理医生 你都看心理医生了
I do. Mom thought it would be a good idea.
是的 妈妈觉得这样比较好
I was acting strange.
我的行为有点怪
There's nothing strange about you, all right?
你一点都不奇怪 好吗
You're 15 years old.
你只有15岁
You don't need a fucking psychiatrist.
你不需要什么心理医生
Believe me, I know. I know you better than anybody.
相信我 我比任何人都了解你
Yeah, you sure do, Dad.
当然了 爸爸
How old did you say I was?
你刚才说我几岁来着
Did I say you were 15?
我刚才是说15岁吗
I meant you were 14.
我想说14
Did I say 15?
我说15了吗
You got money to pay for these beers?
你有钱付账吗
I don't... I... I'm a kid.
我没有... 我是小孩
I don't have any money on me.
我一分钱都没有
What happened to your pocket money?
你的零花钱呢
I spent that on condoms.
用来买安全套了
What?
什么
No, no, no, no, no. Too much information.
不 不 不 信息量太大了
You ready?For what?
准备好了吗 准备干什么
That was fun, right? Don't smile.
好玩吧 别笑
It was fun, Dad.
好玩 爸爸
Yeah. You had a good time.
太好了 你玩得很开心
We haven't ran like that since you were little.
你长大后我们就没这样一起跑过步
That was good.
真不错
This your daddy? Hey.
这是你爸爸吗 你好
I'm glad you're here.Look away.
很高兴遇见你 别看过来
I was just going to the car...
我只是想要到车上去...
You ok? I'm fine.
你没事吧 我没事
I'm sorry. My bad.
对不起 都是我的错
Have a great day.
祝你今天过得愉快