What? It's imaginary.
怎么啦?这是想象。
Thanks. This will make it a lot easier to walk back to Headquarters.
谢谢,这样走回总部就容易多了。
Walk? We're not walking.
走?我们不走。
We're taking the Train of Thought.
我们乘思维列车回去。
The Train. Of course.
火车,对啊。
That is so much faster. But how do we catch it.
火车快多了,但我们怎么赶上火车。
Well, it kind of go all over the place but there is a station in Imagination Land.
嗯,它确实会到处跑,但是在想象之地有个站台。
I know a shortcut. Come on, this way.
我知道一条捷径。来吧,这边。
Oh. I'm so glad we ran into you.
噢。我们遇到了你真是幸运。
The station is right in here. After you.
站台就在这儿。您先请。
Joy.
乐乐。
What?
什么?
Well. I read about this place in the manual. We shouldn't go in there.
额。我在手册上看到过这个地方,我们不能进去。
Bing Bong says it's the quickest way to Headquarters.
冰棒说这是回总部最快的方法。
No. But Joy, this is abstract thought.
不。但是乐乐,这是抽象思维。
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢?
I go in here all the time.
我可是这里的常客。
It's a shortcut. You see.
这是捷径,你看。
D A N G E R.Shortcut.
D A N G E R。捷径嘛。
I'll prove it to you.
我证明给你看。
Look at me.
看我。
I'm crossing into the station, because I'm taking the shortcut.
我进站了,因为我要走捷径。
Let's. Let's go around. This way.
我们... 我们绕道走吧。这边。
Almost there.
快到了哟。
If you want to walk the long way, go for it.
如果你要绕远路,那你走吧。
But Riley needs to be happy.
但是莱莉需要快乐。
I'm not missing that Train.
我可不想错过火车。
Bing Bong knows what he is doing.
冰棒知道自己在做什么。
He's part dolphin, they're very smart.
他有一部分是海豚,聪明着呢。
Well, I guess.
额。好吧。