Hold on to this for the second set.
第二场之前拿好谱子
I need to look at the music.
我得看下谱子
It's right here.
就在这
Why isn't it on you?
你为什么没拿着
Where's the folder?
谱子呢
You're joking. You're fucking around? No...
你开玩笑吧 不...
I swear I just had it here two seconds ago.It's gotta be around here.
我发誓两秒前它还在的 肯定就在附近
Did you see...? How could you be so stupid?
你看没看见... 你怎么这么蠢
I know. Maybe a janitor came by or something.A janitor? Yeah.
也许刚刚有清洁工过去 清洁工 是啊
Find the fucking folder! A fucking janitor?
立刻找到谱子 去他的清洁工
You're a dumb fuck! A dumb fuck!
你个蠢货 蠢货
Find the folder! Okay, I'm sorry.
找到谱子 好的 对不起
Jesus fucking Christ, where have you been?
我的老天爷 你去哪儿了
Uh, we have an issue.
我们出了点事
Okay, now is not the time.
现在可不是时候
I gave Neiman the folder and Neiman lost it.
我把谱子给了尼曼 他弄丢了
Neiman lost it.
尼曼弄丢了
Yes, sir.
是的
The folder was fucking your responsibility, Tanner.Why would you give it to Neiman? Right?
看好谱子是你的责任 坦纳 你为什么要给尼曼 对吧
Give a calculator to a retard, he's gonna turn on a TV with it.
把计算器给弱智 他会拿去开电视
Get your sticks, get your ass on-stage.
拿好鼓槌 滚上台去
I... I can't.
我不行
You can't?
你不行
I... I can't go on-stage. I don't know the charts by heart.
我不能上台 我不记得谱子
Are you fucking kidding me?
你逗我呢
I... You know this.I need the music.It's my memory, I need visual cues.
我...你知道我的 我需要谱子 那是我的记忆 我需要视觉提示
Visual cues. Yes. It's a medical condition.A medical condition? What, are you Sanjay Gupta?Play the goddamn music.
视觉提示 对 这是种病理现象 病理现象 你是桑贾伊·古普塔医生吗 快去表演
I can't. I can.
我不行 我可以
You know "Whiplash" by heart?
你记得谱子吗
Yes, sir. Every measure.
是的 每个小节
All right. Well, you better fucking hope your memory doesn't fail you.
很好 你最好希望自己的记忆不会出错
And I hope you play it a lot better than you did last month's rehearsal because I do not intend to start losing now.
而且你最好比上个月排练时进步得多 因为我现在还没准备认输
Get your sticks and get your ass on-stage. On-stage!
拿好鼓槌滚上台去 上台了